To the Crooksmoor / Commonside / Walkley tagger : Why?

Why do you feel the need to put your tag everywhere, it looks bloody awful! I have absolutly nothing against grafetti art / murals but mindless tagging just winds me up.

Your recent addition to the kitchen / bathroom shop door front, at the traffic lights in Crooksmoor, has escpecially infuriated me. Why have you defaced someone else property? street furniture... ok in theory your parents or yourself pay council tax and feel that this might justify it as yours to do as you please. but again why spray on shop fronts. did you just run out of room on everything else that you have adourned with your scrawl!!! I have nothing to do with the shop, i don't know the owners or anyone who has bought anything from there.

Please have a bit of pride in where you live and/or respect where others do.

I would normally apologise for my rant but i won't because you have genuinely vexed me with your actions.

Ummm....because they're morons?

There's a thread somewhere in which the rights and wrongs of tagging have been discussed to death, but it annoys the hell out of me when I see tagging applied to my streets and the area in which I live.

I always view it as the 'thin end of the wedge' in terms of an area going to seed.

I'd be intetested to hear from this particular person to see why they do it, as it's close to home.

Joe

Is this the one with the two cricles and a line? if so it looks like the work of a very young child..

Originally posted by Carl_Malibu

what tag was used?

i can't tell, if it's any help its the same one thats on almost all of the power boxes, etc in the area.

what's a shame is that last weekend the same traffic junction looked fantastic, with a gaggle of pot geese waiting to cross the road from the furniture shop.

Originally posted by honeyplanet

Is this the one with the two cricles and a line? if so it looks like the work of a very young child..

... with very long legs to reach the heights that they have

Originally posted by tamarindl

i with a gaggle of pot geese waiting to cross the road from the furniture shop.

Did one have them have a spray can under it's wing?:suspect:

Seriously, i think tagging is disgusting and pointless.

Yes its the same one.. we drove past barber road the other day. It does look a mess and must be driving the local buisness owners mad. I know if it were my property they were spraying I'd be ready to lynch them :rant:

As I commented at the time, my business premises are constantly getting defaced with this s51t.

The brainless arsehole responsible is HOTA and/or SAS, amongst others.

Sick of having to pay to get it repainted, feel phsically sick at the thought that some non-entity vomits upon the premises my late father and late grandfather got off their arses to establish.

Ofcause, hard work and earning a day's living is way off the agenda when discussing the 'merits' of the brain-dead that constantly do this.

looks pretty awful. something has to be done about it but legally there is no chance.