Number of foreigners in UK hits record high

So what your saying is contrary to yesterdays post attacking the tabloids as outright liars ,its now OK to use a link to a newspaper story because it agrees with your views ?...right Iv got how the system works now ;)

You obviously didn't read any of the original post before making this idiotic comment did you? (The link to mail story demonstrates the levels that racist rag stoops to)

More details on the disgusting Daily Hate Mail story can be found here

http://www.fivechinesecrackers.com/2009/11/disgraceful-fact-free-scaremongering.html

Edited by zongamin

..good job Diana & Dodi never had kids, it might have been the No 1 name nationally!

It's already 3rd nationally !

Most people with a primary school education can work out that if a small section of society call most of their new born boys the same name, it will come up in statistics as a popular name. Don't worry though the most popular boys names in the UK last year was:

1 - JACK

2 - OLIVER

3 - THOMAS

4 - HARRY

5 - JOSHUA

6 - ALFIE

7 - CHARLIE

8 - DANIEL

9 - JAMES

10 -WILLIAM

I hope that makes you feel better.

Most people with a primary school education can work out that if a small section of society call most of their new born boys the same name, it will come up in statistics as a popular name. Don't worry though the most popular boys names in the UK last year was:

1 - JACK

2 - OLIVER

3 - THOMAS

4 - HARRY

5 - JOSHUA

6 - ALFIE

7 - CHARLIE

8 - DANIEL

9 - JAMES

10 -WILLIAM

I hope that makes you feel better.

No link I see, you got that from ONS the organisation that failed to take the variant spellings of Mohammed into account to hide the fact that it is 3rd nationally !!!

The entire population of this island has consisted of immigrants since at least 1,000BC. The natives were wiped out.

So what, exactly, is this story meant to be telling us?

..good job Diana & Dodi never had kids, it might have been the No 1 name nationally!

and all those born to the foriegners have signed for arsenal......so blame wenger...he told them to get on with it...

it's already 3rd nationally !

***shock, horror!***

6 - ALFIE

Alfie ? What's that all about ?

off to london next saturday....99.9% chance of getting served by an australian....a nice curry in brick lane....then 99.9% chance of a cockney cabbie taking me back to the hotel....few more beers on outskirts of london....in traditional english boozer with big chested barmaid...traditional....and finish night in hotel bar being served by non english bar staff.........nowt wrong with that

No link I see, you got that from ONS the organisation that failed to take the variant spellings of Mohammed into account to hide the fact that it is 3rd nationally !!!

I am sorry if I didn't give you a link to the list of names. Here it is:

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/specials/babiesnames_boys.asp

You are right, it is from the ONS. Perhaps I should have used the source that you used which was the Telegraph website that you quoted. They said:

The figures emerged in a detailed regional breakdown of figures published last week by the Office for National Statistics (ONS).

So you are arguing that I shouldn't have used the ONS statistics on boys names, and I should have used the ONS statistics on boys names instead.

It's not your strongest argument to date.