Guitar, Bass, Drum Lessons, Vocal Coaching etc..post here

Guitar and Jazz Theory Teacher Available in S11

I have 12 years of playing experience, rehearsing and performing rock, pop, big band jazz, bebop, contemporary classical, experimental, folk, Afro-pop etc. I have a BA in Music, an MA in Ethnomusicology, and have taught privately for 4 years, including leading jazz workshops.

The lessons will focus on whatever material you would like to learn - this will supply the foundation for the development of instrumental technique, ear skills, and theoretical understanding.

Please get in touch for further details. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tim

[email protected]

Edited by TimK
Title not visible - adding it to main body.

ELECTRIC/ACOUSTIC GUITAR LESSONS AT YOUR HOME IN SHEFFIELD

Are you looking for acoustic and electric guitar lessons in any style from beginners to grade 8 at your home?

I have over 15 years teaching experience. I work in a number of Sheffield primary and secondary schools and privately. I am a working musician with a lot of band experience.

I aim to offer fun and musically credible lessons to all ages and abilities. Reading music and theory tuition also available. I have a current full CRB check.

I teach grades or just for fun. Rock, blues, pop, jazz and classical lessons all available. If you're interested, give me a call or a text on 07908423386.

Put my name into your search engine to link to my website.

Thanks,

Robin Hoare

Edited by Mister_H
Title unclear

PIANO - CELLO - THEORY

I'm based in Crookes, S10. I studied at Trinity College of Music, London. I teach piano, cello and music theory, and offer tuition in classical, jazz, pop, improvisation, folk styles and blues. For exams, I use the ABRSM syllabus. Beginners to advanced and all ages are welcome for friendly, patient tuition. Send me a PM if you'd like to discuss lessons. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi, I am very interested in re commencing piano lessons and was wondering if you are still offering tuition and if so if there is any space for new pupils? Unfortunately I am unable to PM until I have posted sufficient msgs on the forum but fingers crossed this is received/read.

Thanks very much

Sophie

I offer professional drum kit tuition for all levels of ability in a wide range of musical styles. From Rock/ Metal, through Funk, Jazz, Reggae/Ska, to Jungle/Dnb, Latin, Afrobeat, Blues and most things in between. I can help you with your technique, rudiments, sight reading, theory, playing to click, playing with others, chops, fills, grooves, and all things beaty and meaty, to improve all aspects of your playing. You can work towards grading or just learn to play like your favourite musicians. I can even teach you to beatbox. I teach from a lovely studio in the heart of Sheffield with excellent facilities, including two drumkits. Lessons are £12 for half an hour or £20 for a full hour, and for new starters the first lesson is half price!

Call Rory on 07910437071

Email [email protected]

I am wanting electric guitar lessons at my home in shiregreen. I would like 2 hour lessons a week. I'm into rock and indie. If you can help would you pm me with a price please.

Hi guys,

Thinking of getting your Child or yourself a drum kit this Christmas? Beginner drum lessons, no experience necessary, each lesson tailored to each student. Lessons can be in my studio or in you're home. CRB checked. PM me or call StickIt Drum School on 01709 322889

Or visit http://www.stickitds.com

Guitar Lessons!

Hi, I'm an accomplished guitarist who has been playing for many years. I have a lot of experience in teaching and gigging too.

I'm offering guitar lessons to all ages and regardless of skill. I can teach from beginner to advanced levels, various styles of performance, guitar techniques and theory. I can cover electric, acoustic and spanish guitars.

You can learn step by step, theory, technique or just to play your favorite songs if you prefer. You can start to play from the beginning or you may already have achieved a certain level; either way these lessons would be suitable for you.

I will do the first lesson for free to establish your level of ability.

If you would like an example of my guitar skills, just search for "David Wiergo" on YouTube.

If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me.

Hi everyone,

Us again!

We've got an offer on at the moment, 4 lessons for £30

We offer lessons in:

Guitar

Bass

Drums

Vocals

Purpose built teaching rooms on site with our rehearsal and recording studios. A great place to learn! All lessons are usually £12.50 per 30 minutes.

http://www.practicesheffield.co.uk/lessons.php

Guitar lessons available (electric, classical or bass).

* 4 years professional teaching experience in primary schools, secondary schools and privately.

* Fully CRB checked

* BA (Hons) degree in Music

* Able to teach to the Rockschool exam syllabus (all grades)... good if you would like to go down the guitar qualifications route!

* 8 years professional gigging experience (including studio sessions, my function band, theatre sessions on shows such as We Will Rock You, Sweet Charity, Return To The Forbidden Planet, Jesus Christ Superstar, Rent etc etc. I've played everywhere from tiny pubs and clubs to theatres, City Halls, holiday parks, army camps and a 3000-capacity marquee with Marillion.

I'm patient, easy going and have not long been out of education myself so fully understand the needs/pace of the student. I am able to teach all standards from beginner to Grade 8/degree level and in all styles of guitar playing.

My aim in each lesson is to combine the 'need to know' (scales, theory etc) with the fun factor we all look to achieve from playing the guitar!

***First lesson free if you mention Sheffield Forum!!***

I travel and can teach in the comfort of your own home, anywhere in South Yorkshire.

- £17 per 45 mins

- £22 per hour

(other times/block-booking offers are available... just ask when enquiring)

Call/text Carl on 07500 336549 (i respond to all answer phone messages if i'm unavailable to take a call), or email [email protected].

You can also find me on Facebook if you would like a more informal chat - http://www.facebook.com/carl.wragg

Thanks!

**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN UPDATED VERSION OF MY AD FROM PAGE 3 OF THIS THREAD. I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING TO FILL A COUPLE OF DAY TIME SLOTS WHICH ARE PROBABLY UNSUITABLE TO SCHOOL-AGE STUDENTS**

Anyone in Sheffield teach octave mandola?

I have 'dabbled' with a mandolin, butwould rather progress on the octave, but there seems to be a distinct lack of tutorials on the market.

I am reasonable on rythm guitar and can read tab but not music, just need to get some proper learning!

I teach Violin - Beginner to advanced - children and adults.

Rates are from £15 for 30 mins, £25 for an hour.

I teach in your home to minimise disruption to family routine.

I teach a variety of styles to suit you.

Details on my website http://www.arjays.co.uk

Piano lessons available

Piano lessons are available in the comfort of your home or I can take students for lessons at my home as well.

I teach from beginners level up to grade 7/8. I have played the piano for 20 years and come from a classical musicians family. Lessons are available in English, Russian and Latvian. Half an hour £12 and an hour £20. Lessons can be arranged in the daytime or evenings.

Lessons are available for pupils of all ages.

Please text for more details 07944291414.

CRB checked teacher