Guitar, Bass, Drum Lessons, Vocal Coaching etc..post here

Hello!

Me again with an exciting new offer from Finale Guitar Studio-

until Christmas you can book 5 lessons for £40! That's a saving of £22.50!

They come with a snazzy gift certificate so you can give them as a gift, or keep them for yourself.

Thanks,

Nye Farley

Qualified teacher in Solo Piano, Trinity College, London

Theory of Music, Trinity College London

Are you or your children interested in playing the piano? Currently accepting new students of all ages to share in the love of music!

Reasonable rates!

• Sheffield Area
  • You don’t need to have a Piano at the beginning
  • Prepare for music examinations(Solo piano and music theory)
  • Music for leisure (UK top 40)
  • Indian / Sri Lankan Music
  • Private and Group Lessons
  • Beginners through Advanced
  • Recitals and other Performance Opportunities
  • 10 Years of Teaching Experience

Tel- 07938416121 on Prabha

Email- [email protected]

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an alto saxophone teacher based in Sheffield for myself. I had a few lessons at the beginning of the year but the place I went wasn't very convenient and meant I was spending 40mins each way in traffic!

I live in S2 but S1, S11, S7 or S8 would suit.

Does anyone know of teachers?

Thanks!

Just wondered if anyone could recommend a guitar teacher , its for my 14 year old daughter , total novice , think she would prefer a female teacher, thanks

Hi! I have been teaching the piano for quite a while and would love to meet more new students (beginners and intermediate players - up to Grade 5). My rate is £15/ hour.

I started playing the piano when I was 3 and completed the diploma examination (ATCL) when I was 15. I have recently been accepted into the Masters programme in piano performance at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (Sep 2015 - Aug 2016). My current piano teacher teaches at the Royal College of Music and I have also taken classes from concert pianists. I teach the piano on a casual basis and enjoy working with people from all kinds of background. Adults, children, and elderly learners are welcome.

I am able to give face-to-face lessons in Sheffield or online lessons via Skype/ FaceTime (you need to have a piano/ keyboard ready should you decide to go for the online option). I take pleasure in working with casual learners; at the same time, I'm very familiar with the ABRSM syllabus and I'd be happy to help with examination/ audition preparation.

I also hold a diploma in violin performance (DipABRSM), which was achieved when I was 14. In addition, I was awarded the Grade 8 Theory of Music Certificate by the ABRSM in 2010. My standard rate is £15 per hour.

Learning an instrument requires both commitment and mental effort, I'll try my best to help.

Please note that I teach the piano on a casual basis and I take a limited number of students. Usually I am available at the following times:

Weekdays - after 5pm

Weekends - Morning/ afternoon/ evening (it varies)

Please feel free to email me to get in touch: [email protected]

Alternatively, you can text/ call: 07522116336

Thanks! :)

Edited by Shefpiano

Hi, I'm looking to get a new enterprise off the ground with a mind to raise some money for charity. I have been itching to get into teaching drums and to raise some cash for some good causes, so I am offering 5 hours of my time per week ( i work full time so will be mostly evenings and weekends) for people who would like to learn and do a good turn at the same time! I have recently begun teaching my niece and have to say have caught the bug! I charge 15 pounds p/h and lessons would take place at my home using 2 electronic drumkits (one for you one for me) If you're interested give me a call on 07713475585 for details. If i dont answer leave me a text and i will get back to you, as I drive for a living and cant always answer the phone. Hope to hear from Y'all! cheers, Michael.

Edited by s4 Bassist
forgetfulness

I'm looking to get back into guitar; I've played previously, but not for 7 years or thereabouts. I was hoping some people might have some recommendations for decent teachers rather than simply googling "guitar teachers sheffield" and going with whoever pays the most for SEO.

I live off Ecclesall Road, and looking for more blues-orientated lessons ideally.

(Oops, didn't see the stickied thread, sorry!)

Edited by as646

---------- Post added 27-01-2015 at 21:42 ----------

[/color]

Just wondered if anyone could recommend a guitar teacher , its for my 14 year old daughter , total novice , think she would prefer a female teacher, thanks

Hi

Harmony Music School is based in Ecclesfield and currently offers Guitar lessons to people of all ages and abilities. We teach between 3:30pm and 9:30pm Monday-Thursday, 3:30pm-8pm on Friday and 10:30am-4pm on Saturday. We also have a special offer on whereby your first four lessons are just £26 - Half Price

We have five teaching studios at our school and our staff are all experienced musicians and teachers, all are DBS checked and they offer a wealth of experience. I am sure you will find what you are looking for at our school.

For more information please visit http://www.harmonymusicschool.co.uk or you can ring reception on 01142 576780.

If you would to know anything else let me know

Abby

Edited by HarmonyMusic

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an alto saxophone teacher based in Sheffield for myself. I had a few lessons at the beginning of the year but the place I went wasn't very convenient and meant I was spending 40mins each way in traffic!

I live in S2 but S1, S11, S7 or S8 would suit.

Does anyone know of teachers?

Thanks!

Hi

Harmony Music School is based in Ecclesfield and currently offers Saxophone lessons to people of all ages and abilities. We teach between 3:30pm and 9:30pm on Tuesday. We also have a special offer on whereby your first four lessons are just £26 - Half Price

We have five teaching studios at our school and our staff are all experienced musicians and teachers, all are DBS checked and they offer a wealth of experience. I am sure you will find what you are looking for at our school.

For more information please visit http://www.harmonymusicschool.co.uk or you can ring reception on 01142 576780.

If you would to know anything else let me know

Abby

Hi im a basic beginner looking for lessons/guidance on how to play the ukulele or mandolin please, preferably somewhere in S11 (I am at Hunters Bar)

Hi Alfie,

I play trad. Irish mandolin and tenor banjo and would love to help you learn mandolin or ukelele. If you live in S11 I would charge £13.50 per half hour to teach you at home or you could learn at the studio for £12.50. The first lesson is free as well so give me a call today on 07722088131 or email [email protected]!

Thanks

Nye

I'm starting up giving basic guitar lessons. This is for anyone getting a guitar for the first time.

Covering guitar parts, how to hold the guitar, open chords, bar chords, scales and exercises.

£6 per hour if anyone is interest. You would have to come to me in Worksop.