Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito found guilty.

Maybe she should have had you defending her as you claim to know so much about the case.

He doesn't appear to know any more than anyone else who's been following the news reports - me, for instance.

All of the evidence of which the public has been made aware, is circumstantial and not enough to convict. Whether there's anything else behind it, I don't know, but based on what I do know, I'm not happy with a conviction.

Because the police interogators pushed her to the point where she was prepared to say anything to make them lay off?.

Get real, if you where being accused of a murder you did not commit, would you admit to it just because you where fed up of being asked the same question.

Get real, if you where being accused of a murder you did not commit, would you admit to it just because you where fed up of being asked the same question.

It's been observed in a vast number of cases. Anyone who hasn't been subjected to psychological torture has no business arguing about what they would or would not confess to under it.

If he was defending her she'd admit to anything if he sung 'Donkey Serenade' all the time.:hihi::D:hihi::D

Maybe you should pay a bit more attention. I didn't say that.

It's been observed in a vast number of cases. Anyone who hasn't been subjected to psychological torture has no business arguing about what they would or would not confess to under it.
Don't they have lawyers present in italy in compliance with European human rights directives otherwise the Italians have left themselves wide open?

Don't they have lawyers present in italy in compliance with European human rights directives otherwise the Italians have left themselves wide open?

That's one of the questions I'd like to have answered. Why is she claiming that she was assaulted during the interrogation, and why wasn't her own lawyer present to prevent it from happening?

If he was defending her she'd admit to anything if he sung 'Donkey Serenade' all the time.:hihi::D:hihi::D

Why can't I be stalked by someone who doesn't have such a cringeworthy sense of humour?

Linesman's not a stalker. He's...?????

Fill in the blank ;) It sort of rhymes with stalker

Since when did 'racist' rhyme with 'stalker'??

Yes, of course Foxy would have a lawyer present, but, don't let fact get in the way of a good arguement? Donkey has decided that the only courts in the whole world with any kind of credibility are the U.k.courts, don't spoil his fun, by printing facts.

Yes, of course Foxy would have a lawyer present, but, don't let fact get in the way of a good arguement? Donkey has decided that the only courts in the whole world with any kind of credibility are the U.k.courts, don't spoil his fun, by printing facts.

I didn't say that. You think Linesman's sad stalking is 'printing facts?' :hihi::hihi:

You are obviously every bit as sharp as s/he is.

Maybe you should pay a bit more attention. I didn't say that.

But she admitted to the murder, and you said:

Because the police interrogators pushed her to the point where she was prepared to say anything to make them lay off?.

How could you have meant anything different?