Sheffield Arena Online Booking

DaMan

Anyone else having problems with Sheffield Arena online booking? I get to payment page then get a message stating "Online Sales cannot proceed at this time"

They are the only site I ever have trouble with when booking tickets. No wonder they are bricking themselves about Leeds having an arena.

being doing both all morning, phoning, online and online with tickmaster and not got a ticket. Well annoyed as you can go on ebay and people selling them allready!

Ticketmaster are a waste of space and as you say, it's quite disturbing that they're not able to provide a ticket and yet they are readily available on e-bay :rant:

tickets for sale via the web direct with the arena dont go on sale till tomorow, you have to do it by phone today.

They do go on sale today as I phone the Admin Dept. Plus its impossible to get through on the phone anyway

They do go on sale today as I phone the Admin Dept. Plus its impossible to get through on the phone anyway

ben told that you can buy online via other ticket sites but the arena wont be selling theres on line until saturday, you can phone and buy over the phone.

dont no if its 100% correct but it explains why its says online tickets are not available