Terrorism in London - chat, politics, conspiracy, etc. Volume 2

Halibut - what about the problem already there? When we are happy for them to follow their ways - and I do not refer to just muslims - but then we get penalised for following our own?

Racist attacks are not the sole domain of the white englishman.

And before anyone says anything - I do not support the bnp or their ideals.

Just wondering how much of this is anti-roy cum anti bnp rubbish and how much is based on the state of the land?

I also wonder if this questionairre had been posted by someone else if it would have got laughs or such outright condemnation. I have seen many similar aimed at Essex girls and blondes. Should we take them seriously and believe there is some plot to have everyone believe blondes are dumb?

Chill.

Dragon

Originally posted by Dragon

I also wonder if this questionairre had been posted by someone else if it would have got laughs or such outright condemnation. I have seen many similar aimed at Essex girls and blondes. Should we take them seriously and believe there is some plot to have everyone believe blondes are dumb?

Chill.

Dragon

Im sure it would still have been the same as there are some fairly new members whos have posted on this thread who more than likely didnt know Roys stance anyway.

mm I think even the new members will have noted the sometimes hostile abuse I get and wonderd why that is?I suspect they may have done a post search to see the reasons why,still I dont give a monkeys ,its all water off a ducks back to me.;)

Halibut - what about the problem already there? When we are happy for them to follow their ways - and I do not refer to just muslims - but then we get penalised for following our own?

what do you mean penalised for following our own? and where is Roy's answer to my question abot repatriation?

It's all very well saying "chill", but Roy may well be an apologist for the lowlife bigots who believe the BNP evil. I'd like his answers.

quite,

"who bombed oklahoma? wouldn't be a disgruntled white american male between 18-50 would it?"

who was the unabomber?

surely not a white male between the age of 18-50 would it?

Who bombed the admiral duncan pub, and a number of other sites in the brick lane, london area?

wouldn't have been a homophobic, racist bigoted white male supremacist, between the ages of about 18 and 50, would it, by any chance?

who Murdered the black political leader, Medgar Evers ?

it wasn't a bigoted, white male supremacist between the ages of 18 and 50 by any chance?

PT

This aint about the BNP its a light hearted thread,jeees some need to chill out.

I am tired of dicussing BNP policy,look on my previous posts its much quicker than me going over old ground again.

Originally posted by robbie

and here's a link to a picture of the BNP news team here

surely the image is of the KKK and not the BNP. I'm sure they are slightly different - ie the BNP are not yanks...

Yadda yadda yadda!

How many members of the IRA are black? Who planted and set off more bombs in mainland UK than anyone else since WW2?

Sure they had nothing to do with the BNP either.

You search and you can find whatever you like.

Not all murderers are anti-muslim or muslim.

Dragon

Mine don't. My sisters like indian food which I cannot stand. They look different on account of being different sexes. And guess what - they follow a different religion to me.

And what has that all to do with the price of butter?

Dragon

"who bombed oklahoma? wouldn't be a disgruntled white american male between 18-50 would it?"

who was the unabomber?

surely not a white male between the age of 18-50 would it?

Who bombed the admiral duncan pub, and a number of other sites in the brick lane, london area?

wouldn't have been a homophobic, racist bigoted white male supremacist, between the ages of about 18 and 50, would it, by any chance?

who Murdered the black political leader, Medgar Evers ?

it wasn't a bigoted, white male supremacist between the ages of 18 and 50 by any chance?

Pretty unimpressive and obscure list really, compared to the islamic one....I thought the original quiz was a bit dumb anyway, profiling is a well-established method of isolating potential suspects and besides...

...who can deny contemporary islam does have an underlying martial streak that keeps popping up all over the world? Using the Crusades as a christian-based comparison seems a mighty stretch.

Originally posted by royjames

This aint about the BNP its a light hearted thread,jeees some need to chill out.

I am tired of dicussing BNP policy,look on my previous posts its much quicker than me going over old ground again.

Why do you say this thread isn't about the BNP? If you read your first post, it is clearly about an article published by the BNP to try to use a handful of examples of killers who have claimed to be muslim, to try to turn people against the majority of muslims who are law abiding and peaceful.

Why doesn't it surprise anyone on here that you are so pleased and amused about this "light hearted" article?

:rolleyes: