Wincobank sandwich shop

hebutler

Went to little scoffs once and that was enough.

Prawn mayo salad sarnie.

Hardly any prawns,way too much mayo which tasted of soap suds.

Soggy falling apart breadcake.

Threw half in the bin.

Horrible!!

you sure your not getting mixed up with next door

• 2 weeks later...
Just noticed that Little Scoffs has re-opened under new management. I hope they do half decent sandwiches because if they do, they will have my custom as I am banned from the Deli!!!!

why are u banned from deli .....

Just noticed that Little Scoffs has re-opened under new management. I hope they do half decent sandwiches because if they do, they will have my custom as I am banned from the Deli!!!!

best thing that happened too little scoffs is when it got burned down:hihi: they should call it little netto.. winco delli one! little scruffs two.. oh i mean little scoffs.. or do i??lol

why are u banned from deli .....

Because I protested against the Deli becoming a pizza place and opening until 11pm. I had the audacity to write to the council about my concerns, then stand outside the shop when the Sheffield Star came to talk to people about it. Mr Khan (owner) accused us all of being racist and banned us all from the late shopper. As he also owns the Deli building then I assume I am banned from there too. :hihi:

I've never been there but I've heard the sandwiches aren't up to much so I'm not missing out.