Rant, Rave and Moan about anything you want!!

i want to moan about people who don't wash. It is utterly revolting having to smell stale alcohol/BO/cigerette smelling clothes. :|

Right Im going to moan about the people who were blocking my way in Savers (Haymarket) this afternoon, just sauntering along regardless of the fact that people needed to get past.

Why do people do this?

Sh2006.

i am not sure but the same thing happened in Morrissons (hillsborough) on saturday... people just stood gassing with their trollies in the middle of the aisles and not even bothering to move them or apologise :rant:

I have been to a party at Roller skating place (old Ice Rink)

I think they should seriously review the way they treat people when they have childrens parties - example if a child breaks loses or does something to there cup they are not allowed to have another one!!!! anyone would think they are worth more than gold, its a polystyrene cup for gods sake!!!

They need to be abit more child friendly or people are going to stop going.

None of us lot will be spending our money there in the future!!!

I want to rant about football, Hate it and have just endured the aston villa and man utd match.

I think football is crap because it is a lazy skill less sport. Now Ice hockey that requires a skill even ice skating has more skill to it then football.

I think football should be ban from tv almost as bad as the queens speech.

Anybody who watched the Olympic Hockey final between the US and Canada would never again happily watch a footie game. It was magnificent, played by big men fast and skilful, not afraid to smash others into the boards if need be. Won by Canada in overtime. It was the right result.

I have had no sleep all night, I am really not tired.

Not that it was not worth it but had my best mate/sister billy aka kimberly round with her bloke dave.

Had a great night and sang like a pair of out of tune ally cats.

They left at half 2 I was exhausted but did I sleep ,did I eck

I have my brothers coming for sunday dinner today and I am not sure if I will manage to stay awake to enjoy it .

The best meal of the week and I will probably be a sleep through it. Just to make it worse I have my 2nd exam to start.

eeek

Hi

I want to moan about Toy r us!!! :rant:

I went in there the other day, every item i wanted they didnt seem to have, and no employee new if they were getting any of the items in, is it just me or does everyone else find this. For the size of it you walk in and it is crammed from floor to ceiling with toys etc but they never seem to have anything in there that people want!!!

Also the staff are so slow at serving they can have every til open but they never seem to hurry up, when people are waiting to be served.

I know what you mean about that place. I went near Christmastime one year and after 30 minutes, eventually got what we wanted for the kids. There was a queue of about 20 people at the till and only one person on the till. After 15 minutes of waiting I just left the trolley in the aisle and walked out of the shop

People who just leave their shopping trolley's in the middle of the car park deserve cancerous anal cysts.

Labour ruined this country!

Selling gold reserves at stupid prices

taking us into illegal wars

allowing uncontrolled immigration

health and saftey laws

human rights laws

promise of a referendum on europe

the list goes on!!!

Feel free to add to this list

Hi

I want to moan about Toy r us!!! :rant:

I went in there the other day, every item i wanted they didnt seem to have, and no employee new if they were getting any of the items in, is it just me or does everyone else find this. For the size of it you walk in and it is crammed from floor to ceiling with toys etc but they never seem to have anything in there that people want!!!

Also the staff are so slow at serving they can have every til open but they never seem to hurry up, when people are waiting to be served.

This reminds me I would like to rant about Robbie Williams:rant: Do you think anyone else has stooped as low as using "Toys R Us" as a song lyric:rant:

I would also like to rant about the students that are over an hour late and haven't bothered to tell my why or if they are in fact coming which is why I am wasting my time on this internet forum:rant::hihi:

Edited by llamatron

What has happened to my post (This gets to me!!!) Sometimes they disappear, im not insulting anyone, im moaning about a rude driver yesterday!!! ooohhh the person might have been on here and new I was talking about them.....then got the moan taken off??? lmho...