Dead cat Woodseats Road- 09/11/2009

I hope it isn't your cat gneighbour, i have two of my own and couldn't imagine losing/living without them.

I've now called Streetforce, they say they were called out to a cat in that area, Woodseats Rd opposite Bloors but there was nothing to be found when they got there. the description fitted my poor little catboy so I must think that he's gone. Thanks for the kind thoughts Kassy, feeling pretty low right now.

If anyone has any more information please pm me.

Sorry if it was your cat gneighbour its horrible when things like that happens :(

I've now called Streetforce, they say they were called out to a cat in that area, Woodseats Rd opposite Bloors but there was nothing to be found when they got there. the description fitted my poor little catboy so I must think that he's gone. Thanks for the kind thoughts Kassy, feeling pretty low right now.

If anyone has any more information please pm me.

Was your cat chipped?

Mine went missing back in February she was chipped and I made many calls to street force but nothing ever matched my cat so I'm not sure if she moved home or is dead. It's a shame they could not find your cat, have you called local vets if it wasn't chipped ? If I found a dead cat I would have to pick it up and take it somewhere to see if it had a chip.

He was chipped and had a collar with an address container. None of which helps if whoever disposes of the body isn't bothered, sigh.

My sympathies are with you if it is your cat, but I hope it's not and he comes home. I had a call from Streetforce myself a few months ago, it was very upsetting but I guess at least I knew what had happened to my little boy.

Best wishes x