Heartless driver near Crookes Post Office - didn't slow down for pedestrian

This morning whilst waiting at the bus stop, I saw a car going up Crookes and turn right, down by the PO. An elderly man was already crossing and, even though he ran, the car still carried on at the same speed. The car brushed his side but, fortunately, the man wasn't knocked over thanks to his nifty footwork. The driver just carried on. The elderly man looked very shaken - he told me he was 82 - and had to sit down at the bus stop.

So, YOU in the pale green little car (you can see why I didn't report it can't you!) at approx. 8.55 next to Crookes P.O - have you no heart or even a driver's licence?

There, I feel better now... :rant:

This morning whilst waiting at the bus stop, I saw a car going up Crookes and turn right, down by the PO. An elderly man was already crossing and, even though he ran, the car still carried on at the same speed. The car brushed his side but, fortunately, the man wasn't knocked over thanks to his nifty footwork. The driver just carried on. The elderly man looked very shaken - he told me he was 82 - and had to sit down at the bus stop.

So, YOU in the pale green little car (you can see why I didn't report it can't you!) at approx. 8.55 next to Crookes P.O - have you no heart or even a driver's licence?

There, I feel better now... :rant:

Bless.

Seriousness of the incident aside he made sure you knew how old he was..."I'm 82 you know"

:rant:makes me wonder why people have no respect for the elderly,yes they can be cantankerous ect but we really should all have more respect for everyone,where does it get people being rude and aggressive all the time.I despair sometimes its no wonder some individuals dont care about anyone but themselves if we did the world would be a much better place and we need to set an example,its a lot easier to smile than frown go ahead and make someones day