Help with bus route please - Norton to Firth Park

has anyone got any idea as to what bus i can get from norton (stop opposite the new inn pub) to fircroft avenue - firth park community arts college. thank you!

No buses actually stop at Firth park school/college - fircroft ave. However, there are buses that stop on Bellhouse Rd - 47/48 (47 is quicker if you come on that from town), 88 on Sicey ave, 1/2 stop on Shiregreen Lane/Hatfield house lane, 17 stops at the junction of Sicey ave/hatfield house lane.

I have no idea as to what buses go to Norton - cause im not from that side of town :)

Go to the journey planner on the travel south yorkshire website and it will provide all the answers.

However, there are buses that stop on Bellhouse Rd - 47/48...

...I have no idea as to what buses go to Norton

I believe the 48 goes to that general area? Maybe he can get the one bus straight through?

You could walk to meadowhead and get the 47/48

75 Batemoor-High Green goes via Meadowhead and Firth Park.

I believe the 48 goes to that general area? Maybe he can get the one bus straight through?

Dont ask me :hihi:

Shiregreen - Town is as far as I go!

Thats why I only said what buses actually go near it, :)

Dont ask me :hihi:

I don't know for sure either, but I thought someone might turn up who did. :cool:

The 48 doesn't go near Meadowhead, it terminates at herdings park, which is closer to the New Inn, but you can catch it on Constable road (off Blackstock). That will take you straight through (I think)

you could walk on to constable rd and get either 47/48 direct to firth park or walk to thr roundabout at top of blackstock round the corner where the water tower is and get a no.1 that goes along shiregeen lane.