Punk / metal bands from Sheff between 1986 - 1996

Got the Blammo stuff too. I have a copy on tape of the album that Moony (Speedy bass player) gave me a few years ago. I've transferred it to MP3 but the quality isn't great. I was hoping someone might have a CD quality copy.

here's an old fcs track from 1987.

it's one of my faves, it's called rain.

lyrics by mik diggin.

music by fcs.

drums: pete fxxx

guitar: lou gobsxxte

bass: ziggy starlust

vocals: mik diggin

engineer: dave wibbly

equipment: recorded 'live' onto four-track cassette

click link please scroll all the way down to the paragraph titled rain:

http://www.freewebs.com/story_of_the_fcs/music.htm

:thumbsup:

STOP PRESS

another track: the classic hit it's the end, recorded for the dolebusters 1987 tape, has been uploaded today!

it's underneath "rain" on the page linked above!

:thumbsup:

I have to say it: the late 80’s and first half of 90’s was the golden age for heavy, punk, speed, thrash and death metal. I mean American bands, cause in Europe (especially Northern Europe) the wave seems to be unstoppable. But, a simple look on Europe bands members’ T-shirts reveal where the real stuff began. They all wear American bands T-shirts.

F**k the disco f**k the rest, Heavy Metal is the best!:thumbsup:

the demented ..... no one ever messed with the demented sheffs best ever skinhead band no one messed with us:suspect:

Interesting read, I sang in Cosa Nostra :)

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh thats where you popped up from then?

dont think i ever saw cosa nostra

if you have anything of cosa nostra martin that you may want to include on my site in my siggy let me know.

i know they were big on the sheff goth scene, cos of hanging around with tommy and steveo for a start :P

the demented ..... no one ever messed with the demented sheffs best ever skinhead band no one messed with us:suspect:

cos nobody had heard of you?

:P

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh thats where you popped up from then?

dont think i ever saw cosa nostra

if you have anything of cosa nostra martin that you may want to include on my site in my siggy let me know.

i know they were big on the sheff goth scene, cos of hanging around with tommy and steveo for a start :P

I have all the old pictures, posters, tracks and videos in the loft, may just have a look for you...

cos nobody had heard of you?

:P

I remember them, didn't Stevo play drums for them for a while? They use't to kick around with Jamie (Headcharge) from the Plastic Toyz...

I have all the old pictures, posters, tracks and videos in the loft, may just have a look for you...

cheers dude

thats if you want cosa to be remembered on the "biggest" archive of "forgotten" sheffield bands that is, i mean you dont have to, just i dont have anything by em tbh

THE DEMENTED

Long time no hear...last time I saw them was at the Spring Street project in 1984.

"Demented crew....shag your women and drink your beer" etc etc hahahahaha!!

I remeber Steveo on drums and Shaggy on bass. They used to cover SHAM's BORSTAL BREAKOUT which always went down well :D

right thats a picture of bad blood uploaded to my site (in my siggy) if anybodys interested

analogkid best get running cos he knows whatll be up next :) : evil :