Love at first sight - ASDA!

I went to ASDA the other day never saw you though.... :hihi:

I wouldn't get too excited if I were you. If she's got young kids she's probably off the market for now and she'll have a you-know-what like a wizard's sleeve.

She could have had a c-section to preserve her "you-know-what"!

Cmon, give the bloke a break... He was only asking if anyone knows anything and he gets all sorts of stick... typical forum. *sigh*

who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler?

My wife was coming out of asda this morning and when walking back to her car she saw a reyt ugly minger around 11:30. They made eye contact because she'd never seen anyone so fricking ugly. She regrets not going up to him to ask him who smashed the shovel in his face but she's the shy type. I know the odds of him reading this or being on the Forum are remote, but if by chance you are reading this and you are a bloke in a grey rock n roll top in asda car park, you are UGLY!

Obviousley he may have a partner etc but I doubt it cos he was SO UGLY.

Anyone else been in similar situations? Ever seen a reyt ugly bloke?

:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

the OP posted a serious post

Oh crap. He's back. Please mate just do one.

Did you get a good look at her face. The mind plays tricks sometimes!

I remember a good friend of mine went to Sainsbury's and found himself in a similar situation, when he tracked the girl down she was a Bobfoc. I just hope this is not a copycat bobfoc attack, before we know it we could have bobfocking attacks in all well known supermarkets and even high street shops.

Having kids mean you have more stability in your life, less likely to be imature and wreck and ruin your life and more likely to know what you want and were you want to be in life also, shows you are mature, responsible and have somethng to live for. Im not saying ppl without kids are not all these things, but when you have kids it heightens them a lot and brings a diffrent menaing to it.

I don't agree at all but that's a for a different thread!

Of course it might have been the kids nanny or the au pair, though I'd be more prepared to believe that if it had been at Waitrose.

Awww, leave the OP alone, he sounds like a really nice bloke!

OP - I've got a little boy but I'm single, so you never know - just cos the kids were with her doesn't mean she's taken. Good tip next time is to check the left hand for signs of rings. Hope you find her, or someone else decent (which rules out most people who replied to you above :roll: .

A x

Did you get a good look at her face. The mind plays tricks sometimes!

I remember a good friend of mine went to Sainsbury's and found himself in a similar situation, when he tracked the girl down she was a Bobfoc. I just hope this is not a copycat bobfoc attack, before we know it we could have bobfocking attacks in all well known supermarkets and even high street shops.

Err, whats a bobfoc :huh: