Taybarn @ Tankersley

barnsleyfc32

All you can eat for a fixed price. We went last monday, between 11.30 - 5pm its £5.99/£3.99 for kids through the week. I like my food. so this place is like heaven to me.

theres something for everyone. i had a roast dinner with all the veg.then i had pizza and garlic bread,then i had quarter roast chicken and chips then i had chocolate cake followed by profiteroles followed by whipped ice cream and i didnt eat after that until thursday lol.

they also do salads, stir fry's, pasta dishes, soup's, they do allsorts.

you can eat as much as you want. so i did.

cant say enough good things about the place. it's not a-la-cart but it is good food. no doubt some numty will say they didnt like it .

some people moan about everthing.

I went last week: had not been since June (wanted to avoid it as I knew it would be like Hell on Earth with the kids being off school) and was a bit disappointed after a few good visits back in May/June.

They have got rid of the spicy chicken/fish and replaced it with a "chip shop" thing, doing saveloys and mini pies instead.

The ice cream machine decided to break as well.

Won't be rushing back, but not given up on it completley.

(this thread will probably get merged with the existing thread, by the way...)

I went last week: had not been since June (wanted to avoid it as I knew it would be like Hell on Earth with the kids being off school) and was a bit disappointed after a few good visits back in May/June.

They have got rid of the spicy chicken/fish and replaced it with a "chip shop" thing, doing saveloys and mini pies instead.

The ice cream machine decided to break as well.

Won't be rushing back, but not given up on it completley.

(this thread will probably get merged with the existing thread, by the way...)

i was there a few days ago and they had loads of battered fish but like u say no spicy fish...

those little pies were quite nice actually..

i think they just have a change now and then...the spicey stuff will probably be back soon...

i do know its their birthday and that may be why they have some different stuff...

Edited by sheffield_uk

i was there a few days ago and they had loads of battered fish but like u say no spicy fish...

those little pies were quite nice actually..

i think they just have a change now and then...the spicey stuff will probably be back soon...

i do know its their birthday and that may be why they have some different stuff...

It was odd to see them saying their birthday was the 26th September, when I remember as clear as day going to Taybarns whilst the Olympics were on last year and I was off work (back in mid-August). And that was the second time I had been!

But now I'm being pedantic!

Do you work here barnsleyfc32?

I was quite surprised to receive this email from you:-

ive just read what you wrote about taybarn. numtys like you really get on my nerves. you want everything for nothing. where else can you go and eat what you want for £6 in a nice clean enviroment. nowhere.

whats in this n whats in that. who do you think you are.

i bet your a fat idiot on benifits who judges every one and everthing they see.

If Taybarns is your idea of the ultimate venue, then fine, that is your perogative - why do you need to get so excited that you rake up a very mild negative comment from months ago and attack with such venom? If you have found the other thread about Taybarns, why did you start another?

Do you work here barnsleyfc32?

I was quite surprised to receive this email from you:-

If Taybarns is your idea of the ultimate venue, then fine, that is your perogative - why do you need to get so excited that you rake up a very mild negative comment from months ago and attack with such venom? If you have found the other thread about Taybarns, why did you start another?

let's hope he doesn't work there for his sake!

Ok, so where can you go for £6 for a meal to somewhere clean and nice??...lots and lots of places!!!

I have never been to the Taybarn but if that guy is defending it like that, he is bound to work there and won't be getting my money!