Acquired Tastes

Ahh stop it you guys are making me hungry!! Only 12 more minutes till lunch . . .

I used to hate mussels. Now I love them!! I think it was just getting over the fact that they looked like slugs. :loopy:

Originally posted by Carlwarker

Try:

A light layer of marge or butter on a medium slice of good bread

A thin layer of ketchup on top.

Sprinkle a very small amount of garlic pwd, oregano and basil.

Add slices of cheddar and a couple of slices of tomato on top.

Grill:

Then serve with:

Heated Heinz beans, fried sliced mushrooms and a couple of rashers of grilled or fried bacon.

A fried or hard-boiled egg

A leaf of lettace.

Add some Hendersons relish to the beans and/or mushrooms, bacon and egg (if fried).

Enjoy!

What happened to the beetroot??!! :)

Originally posted by New Age

Ahh stop it you guys are making me hungry!! Only 12 more minutes till lunch . . .

I used to hate mussels. Now I love them!! I think it was just getting over the fact that they looked like slugs. :loopy:

I have always loved mussels....but you say they look like slugs! Next time look harder and think of a certain feature of the female body!!! You'll get what I mean. Even my mum said they do! lol:D

Oh yeah, almost forgot, CHEESE AND BEETROOT SANDWICHES! Yum Yum. Cream cheese is good too!

Also a slice of pork pie and some beetroot is very tasty indeed :P

I have always loved mussels....but you say they look like slugs! Next time look harder and think of a certain feature of the female body!!! You'll get what I mean. Even my mum said they do! lol

Eww Winter!! Do you want me to go off them again!! lolol :lol:

Y'know I've never thought that before. Hee hee I'll tell my dad when he's eating mussels and maybe he'll lose his appetite so I can scoff them!! :D

heh heh you lot are dirty!! Branston Pickle is my acquired taste!! Used to hate it and now have it every day in my sandwiches!!

I'm told Guiness is an aquired taste. I can't stand the stuff.