Anyone got unusual names

Originally posted by tpiddo

One of my neighbours has a little boy called Jayden, My son is called Jay which at the time i thought was unusual. But its more common than i thought. :)

ok, thats the third boy i have heard of today.. maybe it is quite common as a boys name

Originally posted by SatanInHeels

ok, thats the third boy i have heard of today.. maybe it is quite common as a boys name

It's still a lovely name. There are plenty of names that are suitable for boys and girls.

Ashley for example :thumbsup:

My son's name is Erik. I think it's quite unusual for his age group. In fact, he is the only Erik I know (unless Sven-Erik counts).

Conal is my name. It's quite rare and unusual...

Originally posted by hade

Call me owt yer want luv!

Ooh cheeky... give me your number and I will call you ;)

Nearly had an unusual name, my dad wanted to call me Ford which mum was quite keen on until she realised it was after David Ford the ex Wednesday player. One of my favourite unusual names has to be the actor Slim Pickens:hihi:

My daughter is called Andorra. (pre-Beckhams I might ad).

Worked in an ad agency in Paris and the CEO's chauffeur was called Jesus. (Spanish, obviously). Took a bit of getting used to.

Knew a child in Paris called Prune. Oops. Also knew a bloke in France named after a lake in Italy called Come. Wouldn't work in English would it?

Got some Swedish friends who just had a baby called Ludwig, which I think is way cool only again, you'd think a British baby with that name was just weird. Or would you?

There is a trend in the US for brand names, Chanel, Armani, etc. Sad as you like. Am sure there's more.

My daughter is Keziah Rose. Keziah is getting more popular now.

My brother-in-law is a teacher and had a lad in his form called Sean Gash...:o

I used to be Sarah but Mick the barman christened me Splodge and somehow I'm stuck with it...an if I ever find out what it means....

Apparently there was a woman here in Sheff called Rosie Bottom...

There was also a couple up in the frozen tundra (Northumberland) His last name was Smith, hers was Crisp. When they married she was forever after known as Smith's Crisp

As if there weren't enough reasons to be put off marriage!

my middle name is giovanna.

My name is pretty normal, however my fiance (AJCrowley on here), his full name is Benedict Colin Xavier Daniels..... wierd or what. Its gonna be a bit of a mouthful in front of the registrar!!