Area Advice needed for moving

Hi,

I have viewed few properties and am interested in four of them. Please advice me about the places based on the security and overall positive and negative points of the area.

1. Fullwood

2. Sharrow lane, off London Road

3. Norton

4. Headford gardens (Behind West one)

Kind Regards,

Saima

I am living in Norton and also looked a Fulwood when looking to move...all I can say is I am pleased I chose Norton and I am very, very, very happy here!!

:thumbsup:

If you want good sports faciliities clos its norton evrytime:clap: :loopy::banana::rant:

Hradford Gardens is a pretty decent location, close to town and a decent community. Soe people say bad about it, but I think it is pretty good there.

If I were choosing i'd go for Fullwood or Norton, but depends what you're after really.

Till now it seems Norton and Fulwood are the front runners. It would be nice to have some idea about London Road as well.

Please also take into consideration about the car insurance.

Regards

you will just getted robbed every day if you live on or near london road. its full of tramps

Choose Fulwood, without a doubt. Norton may allow you to get more for your money but quality comes at a price.

Hey Buddies

Thanks a LOT for your honest opinions. It was really nice to hear from you. I have almost squared upon Fulwood now after spending 2 hrs in my car driving around the place. Its awesome.

Regards,

Saima

most objective people would say that as an area Fulwood is generally head and shoulders above the others that you have mentioned...