We're British ..

But that denies indigenous people a right to a unique identity of our own. If someone of racial foreign origin is born here they are English 'on paper', or civically British; the indigenous English are a white race of people.

Half the planet is white. What colour hair/eyes do your indigenous english people have ?

In England Im a **** and in Pakistan Im the English ****, But really Im Just English.

Your a Pakistani in England.

But that denies indigenous people a right to a unique identity of our own. If someone of racial foreign origin is born here they are English 'on paper', or civically British; the indigenous English are a white race of people.

I wouldnt dwell too long on your definition, but no ones trying to take anything from you Aim4, but what those who are obsessed with defining their indigenous ancestry are trying to do is take something away from British people born here who happen to be non white, otherwise there would be no desire to refer to them as 'civically British'.

I have read most of this story now. Why are there so many people in Sheffield who have an identity crisis? I know exactly who I am, why do you have problems with who you are? You cannot choose to be two people?

That is the the argument the fuhrer Griffin uses to try to undermine the status of non-white English and British, and like most of his arguments is bunkum.

No, I'm English.

This is not about race or about discrimination....but lets get real.... these people were not from Fulwood.....

That's right and I could point you to a number of British born Asians, who live in Fulwood and have never troubled the criminal justice or welfare benefits system.

I have read most of this story now. Why are there so many people in Sheffield who have an identity crisis? I know exactly who I am, why do you have problems with who you are? You cannot choose to be two people?

Which people are you referring to Wayward Lad?

Here we go again, people telling others who they are!

It's not for you Aim4, just as I wouldnt tell you how you should describe yourself.

I wouldnt dwell too long on your definition, but no ones trying to take anything from you Aim4, but what those who are obsessed with defining their indigenous ancestry are trying to do is take something away from British people born here who happen to be non white, otherwise there would be no desire to refer to them as 'civically British'.

Is being English better than being African or Jamaican? are you ashamed of your race/ethnicity or something??

Why am I not at all surprised that Wildcats field of expertise covers the employment laws and the rules regarding unfair dismissal.

Yes out there there are some very bad employers that the working man needs protection from....but.......

What about the ones who play the rules for all they are worth..... the business sabateurs....the workshy ..... the sick notes....the idlers..... and the jobsworths....this crowd of business lice come in all shapes, colours and sizes.....and they have a person like Wildcat who will exploit every loophole to get them off the hook....there are many solicitors around who adopt the same modus operandi.....