WHy are there no drag bars in Sheffield

Content Removed

Edited by Nemex

I think the new ba rthat is opening in dvision Street as Yates would make an excellent drag bar - any one think so?

I think the new ba rthat is opening in dvision Street as Yates would make an excellent drag bar - any one think so?

No, it's just you. As usual.

Sheffield really does need a new drag bar and that is gay friendly too .. what about the old Matilda Tavern - it just needs a scrub up and new curtains ..

Sheffield really does need a new drag bar and that is gay friendly too .. what about the old Matilda Tavern - it just needs a scrub up and new curtains ..

Get your Marigolds out and get cracking then, but don't come moaning on here when no bugger turns up........

No, it's just you. As usual.

You bet me to it. Do you get the feeling no one is really listenign to the OP anymore. ;)

I would love to do up the old Matilda but I dont have the means ... I think it would make a cracking drag bar and gay friendly too ...

I would love to do up the old Matilda but I dont have the means ... I think it would make a cracking drag bar and gay friendly too ...

Are you this boring in real life?

Carborundum, no disrespect, but do you have a learning difficulty?

Why Matilda when Dempseys have a full time drag queen (Crystal Ball), she works on a Tuesday and Thursday with a appearance on a Wednesday.

Does that not fulfill your needs ?, if not - what is missing :loopy::huh:

Why Matilda when Dempseys have a full time drag queen (Crystal Ball), she works on a Tuesday and Thursday with a appearance on a Wednesday.

Does that not fulfill your needs ?, if not - what is missing :loopy::huh:

Stubble.