WHy are there no drag bars in Sheffield

Carborundum

blackpool has only one decent one but its not a gay bar as such its gay friendly, its called funny girls and is a female impersonation show. the dancers have amazing costumes and fantastically choreographed routines, showtunes in fact. i cannot, somehow see what sheffield has in the way of "drag" to offer fitting in with this. Funny girls has brilliant attendance and i think something along the same lines in sheffield would go down well. its an entertaining night out. here the website....

http://www.funnygirlsshowbar.co.uk/

I suppose some are good, and some are bad arent they ?

yes, and tia is errrrrrr very very very bad in my opinion, put me off going to see another drag act ever again, till i got "dragged" to see one in london (forget who, to be honest i didnt pay that much notice, he was just very good) but really ill never set foot in any venue if i know tia is performing, im sure he has his fans, but im not one.

does tyranna really sing like he did on tv???

One simple answer = Yes

Carborundum

They always entertaining and there are plenty of them in Sheffield - top of my list was going to be the fabulous Tyranna Tia Anna Rex who is multi-talented

As suspected you really started this thread to big up Tyranna, yet again, dear me, I thought there was another reason why you did this thread. **yawn**.

Please clarify if you're laughing because he's good, or because he's bad.

Also, would you pay to go see him?

well if I had quoted the other video it would certainally be bad. terrible in fact. have people been too scared to tell him the truth over the years so he carries on regardless of the fact he is abysmal?