Where can I have a 21st Party (Day Time)

I'm wanting to book a venue for my partners 21st. It's on Saturday 12 December.

The only problem is the party needs to be in the day time as he has to be in for 7pm. (strange I know but it's a long story)

Anyway if anyone knows of any good venues please let me know.

Thanks C x

I'm wanting to book a venue for my partners 21st. It's on Saturday 12 December.

The only problem is the party needs to be in the day time as he has to be in for 7pm. (strange I know but it's a long story)

Anyway if anyone knows of any good venues please let me know.

Thanks C x

Cant be that much of a long story.

I can only think of one reason: an electronic tag!

Cant be that he is afraid of the dark, as it would have long been dark by 7pm in December!

Cant be that much of a long story.

I can only think of one reason: an electronic tag!

Cant be that he is afraid of the dark, as it would have long been dark by 7pm in December!

That's of no relevance to the op question.

Is it to be for a mixed age group, how much do you want to spend, what kind of food, music etc. A lot needs to be considered before you look for a venue.

Thanks Minimo, It would be for around 40 people. Preferbly we would prefer a pub of some sort. It would be for a mixed age group but mainly in their 20's. Music would be typical dance, garage etc.

Dont know if you want a pub venue in S5, But i know the malthouse (use to be the fighting **** pub) have a room to do day partys, i remember a neighbour goin to a party one time before 6pm looked like a kids pary but not too sure, could give them a ring see if they have your date free. Known a few family members and friend use this pub before the pub changed names for partys and it was ideal has it was local.