Were you born in Sheffield

Were you born in Sheffield  

897 members have voted

1. 1. Were you born in Sheffield

• YES
    • NO

bred but not born - my dad was in army so i was born abroad. i moved here when i was about 5 - i consider myself to be a sheff even tho i wasn't born here!!!!

Edited by cazza06
spelling mistake

Sucked into the Sheffield vortex in 78,about two thirds of the people I know are not native,but non of us want to leave,shame though that Sheffield chippies dont sell steak&kidney puddings in a tray with gravy,once a month I have to drive 20 miles to get one....................

Born and bred in Hampshire. But, hubby from E. Yorks and dad and 3 out of 4 grandparents from Sheffield, so does that make me almost a sheffielder?

born and bred and proud to be from sheffield(most of the time)have also traced my family tree back and we came to sheffield in the 1800 and before that leeds so iv got yorkshire blood lol

Wow this got some good hit's didn't it, the poll has gone just about how i would have expected.

born in dewsbury but lived in wakefield,leeds,bradford,dewsbury,sheffield,Israel,manchester,stockport,

high peak,blackpool....

Edited by sheffield_uk

Born on Parson Cross but moved to Sussex 24 years ago. Still consider it my home though and will probably return when my daughter is older.

I was born 'next door' in Rotherham, and moved to Sheffield in my twenties.