Were you born in Sheffield

Were you born in Sheffield  

897 members have voted

1. 1. Were you born in Sheffield

• YES
    • NO

Sunny Leicester.. beu iv been here 4yrs..

I was born in the Northern General hospital.

Me too! ! !

Um, I think my name gives me away... but I HAVE given birth to three children in Jessops which has to count for something! I regularly defend this city to 'proper' Sheffielders who are sometime very negative about it. I think it's the coolest city in the world and I've been to Paris, NYC and all the rest of it but nowhere compares! Most of the people here are the lovliest and the warmest people too. I know some would rather have a murderer than a Londoner in their midst but I love it here so I'm staying!

Um, I think my name gives me away... but I HAVE given birth to three children in Jessops which has to count for something! I regularly defend this city to 'proper' Sheffielders who are sometime very negative about it. I think it's the coolest city in the world and I've been to Paris, NYC and all the rest of it but nowhere compares! Most of the people here are the lovliest and the warmest people too. I know some would rather have a murderer than a Londoner in their midst but I love it here so I'm staying!

After all our debates yesterday id love to swap Sheffield for London for a couple of year's.

I love the rat race.:)

After all our debates yesterday id love to swap Sheffield for London for a couple of year's.

I love the rat race.:)

Lol, yes maybe it's time for a cultural exchange programme! Most Londoners are intruiged by Northern accents and love to hear them. Although they can't tell Sheffielders from Brummies or Geordies half the time :)

Lol, yes maybe it's time for a cultural exchange programme! Most Londoners are intruiged by Northern accents and love to hear them. Although they can't tell Sheffielders from Brummies or Geordies half the time :)

I love London in all honesty, you can walk 10 miles and you don't even realise with all the stuff about which take's your eye.

I walked from the London eye to Stamford bridge in April cause the tube was on strike.

Had a right laugh lol :hihi:

I was born in Harlow Princess Alexandra Hospital (in Essex) but grown up in Hertfordshire.

I moved to Sheffield for Uni and have stayed here since I graduated because i love the city!! :)

i'm an imposter I am from Rotherham - born and bred - but love sheffield (apart from if I am trying to drive round the bloody city centre) does that count :D

i'm an imposter I am from Rotherham - born and bred - but love sheffield (apart from if I am trying to drive round the bloody city centre) does that count :D

Yeah what the hell is going on at the Wicker now? It's like a bus lane fine trap type of thing. You get lured in and there's no way out! Ooops sorry, off topic.

lol ooo controversey if you wasn`t born in sheff your never a sheff my other half been here alongggggg time hes still a southener lol ooooo how he hates that

You are so cruel:hihi:.I am a Lincolnshire born lass who met a wonderful Sheffield boy and came here to live with him 33 years ago:love:.Have lived here happily ever since and produced 2 'made in Sheffield' kids.Can I be a Sheffielder yet :help:

Aye born in Jessops and spent weeks in there having arrived rather too early and both my children were born there too, but my parents are posh Southerners originally so I don't have a very strong accent to show for it.