Home learning courses

I am wanting to do an online course. i no there is learn direct, and ICS but is there any good sites out there? like learn direct. thank you

Do a search - it isn't difficult

Google is your friend.

Sheffield college do a few online courses. The Open University is a good one for online courses too. It depends what you are looking for.

What sort of thing are you looking for? There are quite a lot of online courses so a bit more detail would be useful :)

try homestudy.net if you find one you like the look of pm me iv got a code that gets about £50 off the price dependin on what you want to do and it can be used more than once

its a gcse course i am wanting,plus i am on benefit. do these sites alow u funding?

Yes. Just have a look at the Open University website. They have a massive number of courses and you can get a lot of help with your courses if you are on benefit!

oh ive spoken to them tonight sheffield college , and she was being very snotty with me over phone ! and its completly put me off

In what way?

Miss Giggles probably meant the person on the end of the phone had a bad cold (being very snottyy, etc....)

With all this swine flu going around, I think a snotty person would put me off as well.

We want to learn, not get swine flu

if your on benefits get them to pay they will for most