Where can we go for our holidays?

me and my boyfriend want to go on holiday for our birthdays as both our 21st's are coming close ...we dont know were to go tho. We want something exiting and fun but not too busy as we want to keep it kinda romantic ...any ideas :S xx

I went to New York with my partner for his 50th in March. It was my second visit there, but my partner's first and we had a great time. But, be warned. It is a very expensive city to visit. Meals and drinks are expensive and the poor exchange rate makes it even more expensive.

The open top bus tour is good value though, as you cabn hop on and off and explore all of the city.

thank you but im goin to new york in feb with my mum ...ermmm havent really got a budget as such probs if all inclusive between 400 - 800 but if just self catered no more than £500 each x

Try Benidorm, in the old town... 2 hour flight and 40 min from the airport....

Craig.

Hi there, we went to Cyprus in May and loved it. We went to Pissouri and Paphos in southern Cyprus.

Great food, very friendly people, go for a halfday cruise on a boat out of paphos harbour, they stop for you to do snorkeling, ply you with cocktails and good food. Great fun.

Sure you can find last minute deals that are all inclusive or self catering in your budget. Get a car, if you want to go to the mountains - beautifull!!

Go to Lisbon. Stop in one of the beach resorts like Cascais and go into town on the local railway.

Lisbon is a great city as virtually everything worth seeing is within walking distance of the local train stop.

Why not try Olu Deniz in Turkey. It has a beautiful beach and lagoon and lovely restaurants for romantic meals. You can grab a taxi/bus 10 mins up the road to Hisaronu if you want a more lively night and the market town of Fethiye is within 15-20 mins reach. The plus side is that the exchange rate for Turkey is excellent so you get so much more for your money than anywhere else in europe. Stay in a b&b or self cater as evening meals out are part of the experience and great value for money.