"High" man carrying a bicycle wheel round Sheffield

Just wondered if anyone else had met this character - bumped into him the other morning going to work - he has glasses I think, carries a bicycle wheel and shouts out to you "How great it is to walk around Sheffield " ....

So no one has seen him around then - did I hallucinate him? I am sure he was real :-)

I don't know, but it'll not be long before someone joins this thread ranting "...and they don't even pay road tax!!!..." :D:D:o:o:D:D

There's a bloke carrying a bike frame near where I live and another one who just turns up on Fridays carrying a bike tyre - perhaps we should put him in touch with the guy the OP is referring to?

Just wondered if anyone else had met this character - bumped into him the other morning going to work - he has glasses I think, carries a bicycle wheel and shouts out to you "How great it is to walk around Sheffield " ....

Sounds like a genius to me ! It is great to walk around Sheffield. He should be in charge of Sheffield Tourist Information Office.:D

Sounds like a harmless lunatic to me, good luck to him!

Is it the same guy who sit's in random bus shelters and tramstops with his bike and a bottle of cider singing ?

He's a comedian.... Gotta love anyone with that much spirit ha ha ha

Gem x

what race is the man?

Seeing as he is carrying a bicycle wheel I can only assume Tour De France.

Seeing as he is carrying a bicycle wheel I can only assume Tour De France.

with one wheel? Lance had better watch out!