Sheffield forum mentioned in daily mirror.

Originally posted by Greenback

Bit harsh Phan, the article was probably cobbled togather by a staffer scraping by on far less than the national average wage.

Harsh?

Faking up prisoner abuse shots and running them on the front page - that's harsh.

Ramping shares and making money on the backs of the gullible - that's harsh.

Defrauding pensioners - that's harsh.

Fellating Beelzebub. They're not alone, but they are on their knees, agape. prostituting their writing skills for tainted coinage.

Originally posted by Cyclone

No he doesn't. Anything I write I automatically own the copyright too.

Joe - you can write what you like, and if you put something into a contractural agreement that you have to agree to whenever you join the site or whenver you view it as a guest it might even be possible to sue someone for breach of it, just so long as you can prove that they agreed to it in the first place and didn't just arrive via a deep link.

Hi cyclone - I know. After 300 articles, a dozen books and such I know you have to sign away your copyright. Copyright exists the instant you create the work, and then it has to be assigned to another before you lose it.

Joe

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

In case anyone who works for the daily mirror is reading this:

Your paper is a load of crap. Writing for the mirror is the journalistic equivalent of fellating Beelzebub.

Of course, you should thank your guardian spirits you don't work for the Stun or News of the Screws. Small mercies eh?

Don't hold back.... ;)

Actually, I wouldn't even line my cats' litter trays with these rags.

Joe

Doesn't actually say Sheffield Forum though does it...does that cover them because the true source is unknown and they don't quote the ex-boyfriends user ID just Lesleys??

I am aware she also posted on Digital Spy Forums and the Main BBforum on channel 4 under BBro6 user ID on the run up to going into the house!!

Could she have said similar things on those postings too!!

:suspect:

Originally posted by Shiesh

Doesn't actually say Sheffield Forum though does it...does that cover them because the true source is unknown and they don't quote the ex-boyfriends user ID just Lesleys??

I am aware she also posted on Digital Spy Forums and the Main BBforum on channel 4 under BBro6 user ID on the run up to going into the house!!

Could she have said similar things on those postings too!!

It does say Sheffield Forum - further down the main body of the article...

'One of Lesley's ex-boyfriends has also posted a message on the Sheffield Forum website. He tells cyber pals: "Well she certainly adds her personality to the house." But he refuses to tell any...'

I haven't got the paper I have just read the internet article via the link...doesn't appear on that article...:o

Did they quote Shiesh at all????

I have already had a full page spread in the Sunday Sun and the Daily Star back in 1996 so maybe that was my 15 mins of fame en'all!

Originally posted by Shiesh

I haven't got the paper I have just read the internet article via the link...doesn't appear on that article...:o

Did they quote Shiesh at all????

I have already had a full page spread in the Sunday Sun and the Daily Star back in 1996 so maybe that was my 15 mins of fame en'all!

No they didn't quote Shiesh. They were looking for posts that were interesting ;)

Did the full page spread have a strategically placed staple in the middle then? :D

Ah interesting rather than funny than eh...would you know the differance??

No dear Msb...newspapers don't have staples only magazines..we really ought to get you back into bed with your medication!!

:help:

I really DID have a media frenzy at my door....Tyne Tees TV and Bella magazine etc

:heyhey: