Season ticket sales - Owls

Very true, but you can take an alternative viewpoint and remember that you spent £5 million more than us in wages and we'll both be in the same league next season.

And Newcastle spent £50 million. Donny spent less than owls and finished within spitting distance of the owls. Burnleys wage bill is also less than ours.

Wages, income, quality, fan base,.... what other excuse are you prepared to use.

As i stated before last season is now history, are you suggesting next season will be a more level playing field for you? and if United finish well above Owls next season what excuse will you use then?

Or will all the excuses be exhausted and Uniteds Sheffield supremacy accepted.

Edited by TAT

?

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? chill pill time mate... i start a thread about sales and now its supremacy.... where the hell did that come from????

You're so negative about Wednesday so much, you probably prefer Wednesday losing than United winning

Love United

Hate wednesday

Love it when Wendy lose,

Hate people who still think you are a big club with a massive following etc etc

Anyone would think you are getting crowds of 40,000 every week in the Premiership and playing in the Champions League with some of the drivel on here--- Hope that clears it up for you how i feel :hihi::hihi:

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? chill pill time mate... i start a thread about sales and now its supremacy.... where the hell did that come from????

every thread on here ends with the my dads bigger than your dad Maddy :hihi::hihi:

Hows tricks anyways pal ?

Good to see you back posting again, hopefully you stick around :thumbsup:

every thread on here ends with the my dads bigger than your dad Maddy :hihi::hihi:

Hows tricks anyways pal ?

Good to see you back posting again, hopefully you stick around :thumbsup:

i miss the banta cb, i cant post i miss u or people would think im a tart?? and for the record i aint renewed my ticket yet...

And Newcastle spent £50 million. Donny spent less than owls and finished within spitting distance of the owls. Burnleys wage bill is also less than ours.

Wages, income, quality, fan base,.... what other excuse are you prepared to use.

As i stated before last season is now history, are you suggesting next season will be a more level playing field for you? and if United finish well above Owls next season what excuse will you use then?

Nope what I am saying is that I'm acknowledging that you finished above us, but at the same time you spent £5 million more at the same time.

Put differently, if you could offer your chairman the following tomorrow which would he accept for next season:

3rd place and a play-off loss with a £10 million wage bill, or

Mid-table and a £5 million wage bill

I suspect he'll only take a couple more seasons of this before you see either a cut in your wage bill, or an increase in your Season Ticket prices.

Love United

Hate wednesday

Love it when Wendy lose,

Anyone would think you are getting crowds of 40,000 every week in the Premiership and playing in the Champions League with some of the drivel on here--- Hope that clears it up for you how i feel :hihi::hihi:

I must be missing their posts, where are they then?

Love United

Hate wednesday

Love it when Wendy lose,

love wednesday

hate united

love it when united lose

none of the clubs are massive,even in the good times early 60s and mid 90s neither team pulled in great attendances.....

me i prefer it when i can get served for my beer and pick my seat to sit with my mates....instead of pushing and shoving for a pint and no empty seats so we can't get together....

Love United

Hate wednesday

Love it when Wendy lose,

You are big on hate are'nt you CB, it must come from the days when you knew that you were inferior.

I don't do hate, but when we were far superior to the blades I didn't give them a thought, they were just another club.

We know exactly were we are, skint, stuck in the Championship, no salvation in sight, can't you find another club to hate, or are you getting your two penneth in while you are the giants of Sheffield football, or more to the point, a slightly taller dwarf. Think further than hatred of a club, that on paper you ought to be able to beat every time you meet them, funny that you can't though isn't it? ;)

You are big on hate are'nt you CB, it must come from the days when you knew that you were inferior.

I don't do hate, but when we were far superior to the blades I didn't give them a thought, they were just another club.

We know exactly were we are, skint, stuck in the Championship, no salvation in sight, can't you find another club to hate, or are you getting your two penneth in while you are the giants of Sheffield football, or more to the point, a slightly taller dwarf. Think further than hatred of a club, that on paper you ought to be able to beat every time you meet them, funny that you can't though isn't it? ;)

"When We were far superior" god you must be old :) they did not have the w.w.w. or local forums to boast on, you only had the GREEN UN letters page.

"When We were far superior" god you must be old :) they did not have the w.w.w. or local forums to boast on, you only had the GREEN UN letters page.

Don't give up the day job flower, you know what they say, youth is wasted on the young. :P

Live in hate, die in hate, live in love, live forever, the 1960's were the best ever times, pity you missed them. ;)

Don't give up the day job flower, you know what they say, youth is wasted on the young. :P

Live in hate, die in hate, live in love, live forever, the 1960's were the best ever times, pity you missed them. ;)

Sorry, maybe i should have added as a life long blade, i am 47, i lived in places where Blades were once a tourist attraction, places like Thorpe Hesley, Chapletown. etc.

30 years on the boot is on the other foot, for the last FIFTEEN years the tide has turned.

So i do remember when we were crap, the underdogs and less supported club in Sheffield. Thankfully i can not see those days returning in my lifetime.;)