BNP Megathread (23-05-2009 to 29-06-2009)

Is this true? After having a browse of their website I didn't see anything about that.

About a week before the local elections there was a pdf on there that had all of it in. It seems to have been taken down now :suspect:

EDIT: There is still this though..

Q: What is the BNP's views on the family?

A: We favour a return to healthy moral values and policies aimed at strengthening the family and community. We will strengthen Section 28 to protect our children from homosexual propaganda.

Q: What is the BNP's policy in regard to homosexuality?

A: We believe that homosexuality is wrong and unhealthy for any community. Even so, no one wants to see homosexuals persecuted for being what they are. That's why homosexuality was legalised. Nevertheless, the flood of homosexual propaganda to 'normalise' this tendency has been both unforeseen and corrupting. Consequently, there will be a ban on the public display and promotion of homosexuality, including in schools and in the mass media.

Q: What is the BNP's view on abortion?

A: The BNP regards the abortion of healthy infants as wrong, except in the circumstances of pregnancy due to rape, or if the child will clearly be born being heavily disabled or handicapped. The BNP will close down what has become a nationwide profit-driven child-killing industry. Especially with our birthrate below replacement level and with a huge demand for babies for adoption, there is no reason to abort a healthy baby.

Q: When you talk about being "British" what do you mean?

A: We mean the bonds of culture, race, identity and roots of the native British peoples of the British Isles. We have lived in these islands near on 40,000 years! We were made by these islands, and these islands are our home. When we in the BNP talk about being British, we talk about the native peoples who have lived in these islands since before the Stone Age, and the relatively small numbers of peoples of almost identical stock, such as the Saxons, Vikings and Normans, and the Irish, who have come here and assimilated.

Q: Why are you against mixed-raced relationships?

A: We are against mixed-raced relationships because we believe that all species and races of life on this planet are beautiful and must be preserved. When whites take partners from other ethnic groups, a white family line that stretches back into deep pre-history is destroyed. And, of course, the same is true of the non-white side. We want generations that spring from us to be the same as us, look like us, and be moved by the same things as us. We feel that to preserve the rich tapestry of mankind, we must preserve ethnic differences, not ‘mish-mash’ them together.

http://web.archive.<BROKEN LINK>org/web/20020203190553/www.bnp.org.uk/faq.html - this is an old version of the site, but there's no evidence they've changed policies since then.

EDIT: Found it... This was on the BNP website just before the election, was easy to find. They seem to have removed the drop down menu option for 'The Family' (Or 'Familes', can't remember), which also used to be there:

http://www.scribd.com<BROKEN LINK>/doc/15109757/BNP-White-Paper-on-Family-Law

Edited by happyhippy
broke clickable links

Whether people feel like second class citizens or not isn't the point, and indeed, many white people in this country (and I would certainly say the vast majority thereof) do not feel like second class citizens.

The BNP however would make non-white people second class citizens.

You obviously go round with your ears shut.Labour have put white people second,Bnp promise to turn that event back round and thats why people are voting for them,that doesnt make them racist infact few countries have done so much for OTHERS but when equallity isnt any longer equality then they get fed up,and people ARE really fed up.

My bold - 'feeling' something does not make it 'fact' - it's a feeling.

There are times when I feel cold eventhough it's a hot, sunny day.

Certainly, they may well be people - white British - who feel like second class citizens, but that does not mean that they are.

2 + 2 = 4.

That's a fact.

Feeling something is a feeling. Or, when asked how you feel after, say, winning a competition, you might say 'I feel like the King of the World'.

That doesn't mean you are, though.

What are you on about?

Labour have put white people second.

As a white person, I haven't experienced this myself, can you give some examples?

As a white person, I haven't experienced this myself, can you give some exampels?

Are you a new born?

Are you a new born?

Why, because I made a typo which I then immediately edited?

You obviously go round with your ears shut.Labour have put white people second,Bnp promise to turn that event back round and thats why people are voting for them,that doesnt make them racist infact few countries have done so much for OTHERS but when equallity isnt any longer equality then they get fed up,and people ARE really fed up.

Labour have not put white people second. Show me where they have.

The BNP aren't racist? Have you read their constitution and manifesto? Moreover, your statement saying that .....

Labour have put white people second,Bnp promise to turn that event back round

..... shows clear racist intentions from the BNP. What about black Britons, or mixed race Britons?

Extracts from the below link

A fifth of state schools now have a white minority.

but if we have jobs available we should be training people who live in the UK to do those jobs. We shouldn't be inviting more people in. The country is already overpopulated, and there aren't enough homes for the people already here.

It can't be possibly be right that our government continues to force mass immigration on us. That is why I voted BNP.

People are worried about immigration, they are worried about their jobs, and we aren't giving enough support to the workers in this country.

it will refocus attention on the issues that matter to the people of this country.

The BNP will also stop persecuting motorists. This will be a welcome move, as I'm sick to death of the government using speed cameras, roadside traps and parking tickets as a source of revenue.

they are not racist, they simply want to look after people who are British first, and that includes all races who have a right to be here.

People think the BNP is racist. Is it racist to want to look after your country? I certainly don't think so. And I'm totally sick to death of our country being run by out of touch politicians who have everyone else but the native British peoples interests at heart.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8089142.stm

So, basically, you're basing your 'Labour puts whites second' thing on there being some schools where whites are in the minority... and that appears to be about it.

Extracts from the below link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8089142.stm

And your point is? Selectively cutting and pasting a few quotes doesn't really tell us anything. Again, I ask you, tell me how Labour have discriminated against white people?

Have you read the BNP constitution and manifesto? If so, can you still say that the party is not founded on racist beliefs?

So, basically, you're basing your 'Labour puts whites second' thing on there being some schools where whites are in the minority... and that appears to be about it.

I cant be arsed.

People think the BNP is racist. Is it racist to want to look after your country? I certainly don't think so. And I'm totally sick to death of our country being run by out of touch politicians who have everyone else but the native British peoples interests at heart.

No it isn't racist to want to look after your own country. It IS racist to exclude non-whites from your party (and all whites who can't trace their lineage back several centuries, although how they attempt to 'prove' that I have no idea). It IS racist to want to send back all non white Britons. It IS racist to oppose mixed-race marriages. The BNP ARE racist. Just because they say 'we're not racist, honest', doesn't mean it's true. To be honest, if they were more open about their racism, homophobia and so on, I'd have more respect for them because at least they'd not be hiding their true intentions behind a veneer as they're doing at the moment.