Jeremy Kyle show about the postcode gangs

I think the programmes does highlight the problem of young adults (kids who have just left school) getting into the drugs trade.

16/17 years old in particular. The lad from Shiregreen said he could make £30 a day selling drugs, and he only gets £30 a week for going to college. If he worked for 8 hours at nmw, he'd get around £30 too.

I think the way to tackle/prevent the problems these young drug dealers are causing is to get them into a job as soon as they leave school, working an honest job should be the more attractive option, when compared to dealing drugs.

At least whilst these social outcasts are making pillocks of themselves on national TV they're not blocking the entrance to Castle Markets.:thumbsup:

:hihi: I like it.

there should be no knife and gun crime FULL STOP

i dont know what the solution is to even start to tackle this problem!

i think it really makes you realise what a state this country is in when young children are pretending to shoot people and stab people, with there fake guns and fake knives, i just find it so sad!

the solution is if you are caught with a knife -life imprisonment without parole,and if you stab someone -it should be the death penalty-no matter how old the criminal is.

this country is far too soft on criminals .

That's what this is about, lads fighting amongst themselves, not running amok and hurting members of the general public (though this has happened), but attacking lads they know.

i am not saying its not but in the 3 years in shirecliffe i have one seen it once. but i do think that if no members of the public are getting hurt let them get on with it and kill them selfs with in a few years we will be chav free.

I hate that statement that theres nothing to do

theres plenty to do yet they spend there time drinking white lightning on street corners.

theres nothing to do, hows about get a job low lifes!!

is it worth watching or will it be so cringy i will feel a need to to committ hari kari

the solution is if you are caught with a knife -life imprisonment without parole,and if you stab someone -it should be the death penalty-no matter how old the criminal is.

this country is far too soft on criminals .

totally agree but we need more bigger prisons and the govement would rather spend the cash on illegal imigrants :thumbsup:

Is there anywhere I can watch this on repeat? I missed it!

Ohh and I found this...

I think thats hillarious!!

The problem now is a total lack of respect for other people and there belongings and the reason for this? theres no consequences for there actions, the law is as good as saying do what ya want as long as ya under 18 and if ya over we might send ya to a nice hotel where ya can meet like minded people for fun and games!

Years ago teachers could clip ya, coppers could clip ya there was something to fear now in our ott "pc" world even ya parents cant punish ya without being questioned. I watched the kyle thing and to be honest as a parent i found it quite depressing that i have to let my child out in to this world which is full of brain dead scum like the ones on kyles show, ppl who think its big and clever to act like filth stabbing and robbing and fighting, im not old and i did things when i was young but nothing that hurt ppl i may have got drunk in the park and thrown up everywhere but i didnt damage ppls property or stab ppl, i just think if we carry on the way we are we will end up like america and the next celeb to visit sheffield will be ross kemp "gangs of sheffield"!

Why can't we win the war on drugs? for god sake its a bunch of smackheads whos brains have been fried.

70 years ago, our country played its part in defeating Hitler's war machine.

Why can't we win this war?