Pubs in town that are a disgrace

i wasn't taking a ten year old in a pub nothing was said about taking a 10 ytear old in a pub i was saying the pubs around that area are a disgrace, aroung high street used to be fairly decent but the market area is shocking . I can understand why the pubs and the shops in town are losign custom the area is so run down, people now either prefer crystal peaks or meadowhall.

i was saying the pubs around that area are a disgrace, aroung high street used to be fairly decent but the market area is shocking . I can understand why the pubs and the shops in town are losign custom the area is so run down, people now either prefer crystal peaks or meadowhall.

I agree that the whole area is a total dump and an eyesore and has been allowed to become like that whilst the Council waste millions on other projects. The pubs in the main therefore reflect the rest of the area, because the area in question is starting to attract the very worst of Sheffield society (although some may argue it always has done).

nothing wrong with bankers good drinks and cheap you dont get ripped off and the landlord and landlady great people who dont deserve all this crap

Its a Managed House, no such thing as a Landlord or landlady in these places....it will have a set of duty managers who probably flit between other Weatherspoons outlets in shifts....

Last time I had a meal in the Banker's Draft, the service was shocking! That and I asked for a chocolate ice cream and they brought plain! :rant::loopy: I also asked for no peas with my Scampi, and the plate came FULL of peas! But they do that at other Pubs cos for some bizarre reason they think the plate looks empty if they only put 6 pieces of Scampi and a few chips on it! :loopy:

weve been to the bankers a few times and i will not go for food anymore the last time was the final straw the service was slow and ignorant and rude! the foood was appualing i had pasta with chicken in sauce and it had been sitting under the lights too long so the sauce had all dried up and the chicken had scorch marks on from being burnt under the lights! then the garlic bread was rock hard! my daughters cottage pie was cold and my partners burger was no better.

so we only go to bankers for drinks now and never food!