Idiot on Bramall Lane last night

I was walking home last night down Bramel Lane at about 3.30am when some guy shouts over <removed>, to which I just carried on walking, he then proceeded to cross the road and punches me in the face and then just walks off! Fortunately the guy punched like a small child, causing absolutely no injury what so ever.

My conclusion…. Some people are just <removed>.

Edited by happyhippy
language

I like how you edited one swear word but left in the other!

Is that anywhere near Bramall Lane?

Q: Why didn't you just punch the dick in the face, only harder?

PS. Congrats on your promotion to the Championship.

I was walking home last night down Bramel Lane at about 3.30am when some guy shouts over <removed>, to which I just carried on walking, he then proceeded to cross the road and punches me in the face and then just walks off! Fortunately the guy punched like a small child, causing absolutely no injury what so ever.

Have you reported this to the police?

Edited by happyhippy
language

This kind of thing has happened to a few of my mates, a totally out of the blue attack then clear off. It must be annoying, at least if you get into a traditional 'did you spill my pint' kind of rumble, you can see where and how it escalated.

Edited by happyhippy
language

Have you reported this to the police?

and what are the police going to do

sadly very little. That is the problem with our current obsession with so called human rights. Human rights are all well and good but they do not take into accout that men like that, although biologically human, are not really as advanced human beings as some of us and thus it is wrong to assign them the same level of human rights.

I am not saying they should have no human rights but I think it appropriate that their human rights are set at a lower and more appropriate level in keeping with their less advanced status.

in answer to your question. I didn't bother reporting it to the police as I wasn't injured.

Some people are just idiots, there is no other explaination.

Is that anywhere near Bramall Lane?

Q: Why didn't you just punch the dick in the face, only harder?

PS. Congrats on your promotion to the Championship.

I should of punched him. I was much bigger than him.

You should have decked him! Maybe next time he'd think twice about doing it someone else then.

Record it so if this is an idot who does it on a regular basis then when he gets caught and he claims it was the first time they have the evidance to prove it was premeditated and hes done it before

You should report it just to get the incident number. It may be part of a pattern, it probably is, in which case the police can build up a profile. The next person attacked may not get away uninjured. If this psycho has done this a few times and no one has reported it he will carry on. Enough complaints and the police should increase surveillance in the area