Migrant crime toll rising

Well, of course, the whole story COULD be false but one aspect of it seems obviously true ; to wit :- It 's only common sense, surely, to see that people who have no command of English, or very little, might well benefit from having an interpreter. Lo & behold, interpreters cost money ! Also, it 's highly probable that because immigrants are disproportionally young males, they will tend to committ more crimes than a cross-section of the population. It 's the same with our own indigenous villains, isn 't it ? Whatever the whys and wherefores it seems pretty clear that immigration, in this particular case, costs the U.K. quite a lot of money and the O.P., quite rightly, suggests that this is often denied by many people. I wonder why ?

And presumably all we native Brits are being right little goody-goodies, and standing by to act as Batman? Crime has gone up in toto,so it seems a little unnecessary to highlight only one area. Incidentally, the individual who offered extreme violence because of something my learner driver did yesterday was very obviously British, as was the guy who broke in to my car twice.

Strange how the article in The Star doesn't mention any numbers to back up this claim? Only that its takes three times as long to book non-English speaking prisoners in and that staff are 'stretched'

Then its obviously a false story, no base in fact then, dreamed up by the far right,as ever to make cheeky mischief, and rouse the West side living liberals on here.

And presumably all we native Brits are being right little goody-goodies, and standing by to act as Batman? Crime has gone up in toto,so it seems a little unnecessary to highlight only one area. Incidentally, the individual who offered extreme violence because of something my learner driver did yesterday was very obviously British, as was the guy who broke in to my car twice.

that's the point we have our own criminals without importing any more :rolleyes:

Strange how the article in The Star doesn't mention any numbers to back up this claim? Only that its takes three times as long to book non-English speaking prisoners in and that staff are 'stretched'

Then its obviously a false story, no base in fact then, dreamed up by the far right,as ever to make cheeky mischief, and rouse the West side living liberals on here.

Why do you call the West side living folk liberals, I lived in the west of sheffield for many years and I am anything but a softie liberal twit!

Archived