Face Painting

I can't find the number for the lady that did the Face Painting at The Vine Tavern in Mosborough last August Bank Holiday and I really want to book her for the same event this year. If you know who it was please let me know. Cheers.

hi lynne.sorry dont know the lady in question but we hired a lady called Ailsa from RAINBOW FACE PAINTING to do the face painting at our sons 5th birthday party a few weeks ago and she was fantastic. vey reasonable prices too. Heres her number if your interested..... 07821430850.:thumbsup:

what did she look like - i know a facepainter who does niargara and stuff could be her - did you get her name

Zebra on here does AMAZING face painting. Her's includes glitter etc. She's got a really good set of pics from various parties and she done my niece's party and everyone commented on how good it was.

I'm sure if you send her a pm she'd be happy to help.

Anne

Zebra on here does AMAZING face painting.

Could she paint mine to look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney..? :hihi:

I can't find the number for the lady that did the Face Painting at The Vine Tavern in Mosborough last August Bank Holiday and I really want to book her for the same event this year. If you know who it was please let me know. Cheers.

lynne ask our bex her make up reflects a clown lol

Zebra on here does AMAZING face painting. Her's includes glitter etc. She's got a really good set of pics from various parties and she done my niece's party and everyone commented on how good it was.

I'm sure if you send her a pm she'd be happy to help.

Anne

I will second that, Zebra did all the children at my daughters 8th birthday party in February, they all looked fantastic, definitely the best face painter I've seen, and such a lovely lady too :)

Could she paint mine to look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney..? :hihi:

face-painting is one thing, miracles take a little longer :D

I know it's an old thread, but can someone give me a rough idea how much it costs to hire a face painter for a few hours for an event?

I know it's an old thread, but can someone give me a rough idea how much it costs to hire a face painter for a few hours for an event?

Ailsa at Rainbow face painting charged £1 per child!!! her number is on a post above.