Has anyone been to Paris recently?

As in, last year or so?

My OH is taking me for my birthday but i'm wondering if it'll be cheaper to buy the park tickets there or whether i should buy them online? :huh:

when's your birthday ? we're going to Paris for the first time at the end of May so if it's before that let us know how it went and what you enjoyed ,didn't enjoy etc :D

As in, last year or so?

My OH is taking me for my birthday but i'm wondering if it'll be cheaper to buy the park tickets there or whether i should buy them online? :huh:

So you don't want to go to Paris, you want to go to Dysentery World?

Ooooh we're going at the end of June so you'll be able to let us know :hihi:

I've been before and really enjoyed it, but our park tickets was in included in the price, this time we're doing things seperately! :help::hihi:

There's a couple of restaurants in one of the parks that are gorgeous! Rainforest Cafe and i can't think of the other yet, i'll come back to you on that one...

Whereabouts are you staying? We haven't booked a hotel yet but we're wanting to stay near to Disneyland as possible :)

So you don't want to go to Paris, you want to go to Dysentery World?

Both, actually.

Can't remember name of hotel but it's near to the Eiffel tower. I'm really looking forward to it,it's somewhere i've always wanted to go . My hubby has booked it all as a surprise but then he couldn't keep the secret , bless him ;)

Paris is a wonderful city - you should go see it!

i love your tag line brainthedog :)

Can't remember name of hotel but it's near to the Eiffel tower. I'm really looking forward to it,it's somewhere i've always wanted to go . My hubby has booked it all as a surprise but then he couldn't keep the secret , bless him ;)

:hihi: That doesn't surprise me with some men.

I'm going to look at hotels tonight, they aren't cheap! :help: Never mind, it's worth it! :D

Have a nice time and let me know what you think to it...:)

i love your tag line brainthedog :)

Thanks!

I was in Paris a couple of years back and stumbled across this place. Lovely little bar with a cracking selection of wine, and big plates of regional French cheeses and bread to go with it. The old boy running it must be in his 90s! Not too expensive for Paris (particularly when you consider how close to Notre Dame and the Louvre it is). I've recommended it to other people since and they've all enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

:hihi: That doesn't surprise me with some men.

I'm going to look at hotels tonight, they aren't cheap! :help: Never mind, it's worth it! :D

Have a nice time and let me know what you think to it...:)

will do ,binty :D

Thanks!

I was in Paris a couple of years back and stumbled across this place. Lovely little bar with a cracking selection of wine, and big plates of regional French cheeses and bread to go with it. The old boy running it must be in his 90s! Not too expensive for Paris (particularly when you consider how close to Notre Dame and the Louvre it is). I've recommended it to other people since and they've all enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

might have to try that out on your recommendation , ooh i'm getting all excited now :love:

just realised i called you BRAINthe dog . sorry lol