Has anyone been to Paris recently?

might have to try that out on your recommendation , ooh i'm getting all excited now :love:

just realised i called you BRAINthe dog . sorry lol

By a curious coincidence "Brain The Dog" is a very popular pub game in some of the bars in Northern Paris, involving a labrador and a comedy rubber hammer. Although technically it's known as "Cerveau Le Chien" over there.

My hubby took us last August to Paris and Disney. We booked the disney tickets online with Disneyland Paris themselves but im not sure if you can get them cheaper when you get there. We flew the last time we went and im sure they were selling different ticket options in the airport when we arrived. It was great, our 6 year old loved it. This year with twins arriving shortly we are thinking of driving around France but im sure a stop in Paris will definately be on the cards! Hope you have a great time.

Forget disneyland & stay in Paris.Walk around the centre & visit the cafes & bars.Brilliant place.

Yes I was disappointed with Disneyland. I got tickets rom Virgin Records in Paris. The problem was getting the train there. Didn't know where to buy tickets and nearly ended up paying a fortune when we got there but the guy on the barrierwaved us through when the card machine wouldn't work. Plan your route in advance.

Montmartre and the Latin quarter are 2 of my fave places in the world.

Just ignore the artists, and enjoy the food and jazz!

Go for the culture and history, not for Disneyland!!

Montmartre and the Latin quarter are 2 of my fave places in the world.

Just ignore the artists, and enjoy the food and jazz!

Go for the culture and history, not for Disneyland!!

That's my plan , i hope it lives up to my expectations :thumbsup:

That's my plan , i hope it lives up to my expectations :thumbsup:

It will, especially if the weather is good.

I've booked the hotel (and got a decent one too :)) but now i need to book the tickets for the parks but can't find a decent website (probably haven't looked hard enough :roll:). Checked ebay, only have 4 adults and we only need 2 and also checked the disney website itself and they are quite expensive.

Anyone else know anywhere we could get them?

It's quite expensive, especially with the current pound v euro.

Forget disneyland & stay in Paris.Walk around the centre & visit the cafes & bars.Brilliant place.

I agree with you if it's just adults, but I suppose if you've got kids with you then you've got to pacify 'em! I never get adults going there by themselves - a little odd, if you ask me... :suspect:

We got back from Paris yesterday and it was fantastic, everything i imagined it would be . We managed to see Notre Dame , le louvre( the Mona Lisa) L'arc de Triomph , The Eiffel Tower and travelled on the river Seine. It was quite expensive to eat and drink but we had expected that. :)

We got back from Paris yesterday and it was fantastic, everything i imagined it would be . We managed to see Notre Dame , le louvre( the Mona Lisa) L'arc de Triomph , The Eiffel Tower and travelled on the river Seine. It was quite expensive to eat and drink but we had expected that. :)
Nice chicken an frites at the top of the tower ...What ! :thumbsup: