Insignificant things that annoy you

I did say that but it's easier said than done. I still take a spin out to the desert and back once in a while.

I biked for years without an accident until I was swiped by a 17 year old in a car. I wasnt seriously injured but my wife put the pressure on to make me quit for good but as mentioned that's easier said than done

Good for you mate! :thumbsup:

I was talking to a riding instructor about Kawasaki's in California.

He said: "Kawasaki's aren't a good buy in California. They don't last long."

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah. The average life of a Kawasaki Ninja is 6 months... and that of the rider is 24 microseconds longer than the bike."

He got that right !

It's a bit like the old saying about pilots

"There are the old and the bold but there's no such thing as old and bold"

I jusr resent the fact that motorcycle insurance rates are as high as they are because of these Kawasaki clowns.

Getting a modest discount because we ride the plodding noisy Harleys works only to the extent of our age but not the fact that we're not Kamikazi pilots either.

Edited by Harleyman

I hate people who eat with their mouth open. The other things that are annoying include slow internet connections and adverts in between programmes.

I hate it when I can hear people chew the food.

Keep it quiet for zeus's sake!