Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

Hope it clears up a bit, we're off in three weeks.:help:

We have been to Majorca lots of times this time of the year and never had rain, in fact weve never had rain in Majorca at all. Someone on the plane

back said that it was the first rain they had had in 4 months. Thursday to Sunday was red hot, Monday afternoon came the storms, Tuesday was the worst, it thundered lightened and rained so heavy, parts flooded, Wednesday it was lovely till about 3 in the afternoon then it rained. It thundered and lightened all night but didnt rain till about 6 on Thursday morning. It was lovely when we came home so hopefully it might have passed. It was still warm though even when it rained. Im sure it will be hot when you go.

Hello everyone, can't make the reunion on friday, have been in hospital for the last few weeks and only came out Thursday, still recovering.

Bantambuddy : Back in 1952 i seem to remember where the 34 and 35 bus stops were, behind those stops were the marples, little sweet shop name unknown, corkers fruit shop, redgates toy shop, and halfords cycle shop

D on't forget some extra 'lastic bands!!! (just in case):hihi::hihi::hihi:

May be a problem with the elastic bands Terry, posties are going on strike.

To everyone else who may be wondering what we are going on about, you'll see the state of my camera at The Ball.

i may have missed it but will match be on telly tonight at re union ? will the red/blue rawsons be there ?

i may have missed it but will match be on telly tonight at re union ? will the red/blue rawsons be there ?

Hi beehive boy

The match will be on telly.

Is that a condition on you coming lol

Hi beehive boy

The match will be on telly.

Is that a condition on you coming lol

yes i cancelled sky when i had a paddy fit last week about broadband !!

some one new is coming tonight as well

Bantambuddy : Back in 1952 i seem to remember where the 34 and 35 bus stops were, behind those stops were the marples, little sweet shop name unknown, corkers fruit shop, redgates toy shop, and halfords cycle shop

Hey Up 1952 I wer only just born then you cant a been much older

yes i cancelled sky when i had a paddy fit last week about broadband !!

some one new is coming tonight as well

Hey up Paul,Are you actually taking your wife out :huh:

Have a good night everyone. I look forward to photos.

Yes I think Mick will be as well.

Hi newslad, glad to hear your out, not to worry come to next one, just concentate on getting better, will let you know how it goes tonight.