Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

Plus i'm 10yrs older,Vicky is more our Susan's age.

Vicky & Susan were in same class at school, Vicky does know about reunions because 1 of the Froggatt sisters who were there last week lives next door to Vicky,so Kevin wish your Vicky a very Happy Birthday, from all at Grimey, ( Linda Jessop nee Hanwell) she knows me very well,,,:)

Hi benbob

I notice you mention your cousin Raymond Marshall in an earlier

post, would he be the father of Karen and Wendy Marshall?

Yes Raymond is their father. They also have a brother (Ian).

Do you know Karen/Wendy from the old days?

Hello Sheila I do you remember you very well. My grandmother always said she was related to the Hepplestones but I have forgotten how!! So if she was related we will be. Have'nt seen your Barbara for years. Kevin.

Hello Sheila I do you remember you very well. My grandmother always said she was related to the Hepplestones but I have forgotten how!! So if she was related we will be. Have'nt seen your Barbara for years. Kevin.

I'm like you Kev know we're somehow related think it was on my grandads side,the Derrick side not Hepplestone.Barbara's fine, get yourselves to next reunion which should be october.Sheila