Are you content being single?

Content being single?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Content being single?

• yes
    • no
    • im in a relationship, but wish i was single
    • im desperate..... show me the opposite sex

however, after 2 years of demon fighting, i do for the first time feel ready for a relationship...the hard part is finding someone who feels the same about me! :hihi:

x

Oh, you are a lovely person and I am sure you will be snapped up soon :)

everyone who's single wants to be in a relationship and everyone in a relationship wants to be single.

This is true. Most people want something that they dont have. Although, sometimes the grass is not as green on the other side. I guess it's a case of swings and roundabouts.

I recently uploaded my details on match.com, which suggests to me I don't want to be single... but in the back of my mind, I do.

Arrgh, I don't know-ho-ho!

Heart and head giving you conflicting thoughts, hey?!

Oh, you are a lovely person and I am sure you will be snapped up soon :)

thank you love, i know this, its just other peoples loss is the way im looking at it! :P

x

thank you love, i know this, its just other peoples loss is the way im looking at it! :P

x

Best way. In mean time, you can see from the point that you are holding out for that extra special person. That's how I view it, or is it that I am getting fussy with age? :suspect:

Sophie - you're out all the time. I never see you anymore. Are you saying that its ALL work and no play? tut tut.

I loved being singleand livingthe single life - but now - its just the same except I don't have the agony of the will he/wont he call question.

I hate it, I feel so unloved. I like the feeling when I'm holding a partner and not wanting to let go. But I dont have any luck with girls :(

Keep away from those railway tracks pal! :hihi:

Sophie - you're out all the time. I never see you anymore. Are you saying that its ALL work and no play? tut tut.

no- i just have to play after work...which takes me into the small hours.

x

everyone who's single wants to be in a relationship and everyone in a relationship wants to be single.

not everyone i dont want to be in a relationship and content on being single a man to me means too much hassel

I am so delighted to be living on my own I almost do a little jig as I come through the door!

Currently, I don't really care about going out....but I have forced myself of course.

dont you think if you had been in a happy loving relationship you would think different,the words stifling,oppressive,dont belong in a true relationship.

I don't know. I think my previous relationships have been pretty standard as far as relationships go. I just like to be able to come and go as I please and do what I want. It's selfish, yeah, but being single you can be. That's why I like it :D

I am so delighted to be living on my own I almost do a little jig as I come through the door!

lol

Good to know I'm not the only one who indulges in celebratory loansome jiggery.

lol

Good to know I'm not the only one who indulges in celebratory loansome jiggery.

That just sounds filthy!!!:o:o:o