Fighting riots outside school racist oh yes.

What is your view on the English Democrat Party?

Just noticed this.

I think they are misguided in a number of areas and they don't appear to be all that competent, but they appear to fit the description of democratic nationalist in a way that the BNP does not and therefore would urge anyone to vote for them in preference to the BNP. (In preference to the BNP being important I certainly don't support them and think the Tories for example much more sensible especially on asylum policy).

I never said you knew owt about the Romanian story:loopy::loopy::loopy:

How does sending ICEBOX to another country raise the standards of the UK??

How does letting in hoards of skint retards from abroad raise the standards of the UK?

Example...

1000 Uk families decide to live abroad.

They save enough money,sell their homes and secure a job.

1000 foreigners come over here.

No job,no money.

You call this raising the standards of the UK?

Yeh sure!

Your example is not comparing the same thing though. For a number of reasons.

Not least of which apart from exceptions like wives\husbands dependents people can only come here to live legally if they have the means to support themselves independent of the state.

Your example is not comparing the same thing though. For a number of reasons.

Not least of which apart from exceptions like wives\husbands dependents people can only come here to live legally if they have the means to support themselves independent of the state.

Yes that's true.

But regarding those Romanians,(i can't remember which paper?)However,they are over here now with no means of returning home,so who is going to pay for their welfare?

Like i said in an earlier comment,i have no issue with anyone moving to the UK,as long as they have a job,money and accommodation in place.

I never said you knew owt about the Romanian story:loopy::loopy::loopy:

You said, ‘So you think the 21 Romanians living in one filthy house has raised this nations standards?’

But yet I think nothing of the sort and am still waiting for a link so I can start thinking about it.

How does sending ICEBOX to another country raise the standards of the UK??

For the same reason as below but in the other direction??

How does letting in hoards of skint retards from abroad raise the standards of the UK?

Do feel free to keep telling me what I think and then arguing against it if it passes the time :)

You said, ‘So you think the 21 Romanians living in one filthy house has raised this nations standards?’

But yet I think nothing of the sort and am still waiting for a link so I can start thinking about it.

For the same reason as below but in the other direction??

Do feel free to keep telling me what I think and then arguing against it if it passes the time :)

Sorry aint got the time,(off to work)

Oh just few points...

How do you know Icebox lives in a filthy house?

Do you/did you live there?

Or are you just being disrespectful?

A vote for the BNP shows support for a party that stands for seperatist principles and shows contempt for ideas of democracy both historically but also and fundamentally in the parties constitution. It shows an acceptance of the routine incompetence and general nastiness that the BNP Councillors and the leadership display.

Apparently a small party on a steep learning curve doesn't get any slack - but the mainstream parties with their myriads of child molesters and fraudsters are quite alright. Actually there is an interesting piece in the local Burnley press about the BNP group being the best attendees in the council chamber, with Councillor Sharon Wilkinson who has a 100% attendance record generally considered to be the most outstanding councillor in the borough.

But lets not get in the way of repetitive cliches being espoused on the forum, keep churning them out Wildcat!

From a non-race obsessed, holocaust acknowledging member of the public who is loaning his vote to the only party global capitalism can't buy!

Apparently a small party on a steep learning curve doesn't get any slack - but the mainstream parties with their myriads of child molesters and fraudsters are quite alright. Actually there is an interesting piece in the local Burnley press about the BNP group being the best attendees in the council chamber, with Councillor Sharon Wilkinson who has a 100% attendance record generally considered to be the most outstanding councillor in the borough.

But lets not get in the way of repetitive cliches being espoused on the forum, keep churning them out Wildcat!

From a non-race obsessed, holocaust acknowledging member of the public who is loaning his vote to the only party global capitalism can't buy!

The article I saw mentioned Sharon Wilkinson's 100% attendance record but didn't make any of your other claims. The attendance record is indeed remarkable compared with the BNP's usual performance.

But the Parties behaviour doesn't dispell the stereotypes when you look closer at their record over the last year.

Refusing to pay fines for flyposting:

http://www.burnleycitizen.co.uk/news/burnley/4163929.Row_over_Burnley_flyposting_promoting_BNP/

Using a picture without the permission of the relatives.

http://www.prestoncitizen.co.uk/news/2107218.mother_condemns_bnps_heroin_leaflet/

BNP Candidate banned from Council Chamber for causing disruption and setting off a fire alarm

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/3973219.Injunction_sought_against_former_Burnley_council_candidate/

What was he upset about? Perhaps the fact some of his voters were charged £30,000 for appealing his non-election. He appears to have advised them to take the case, so if he did so on BNP legal advice that it would be cheaper to get voters to do it. He should really be upset with the BNP legal advisers, not making himself look even more a fool setting off firealarms and breaking injunctions.

http://www.burnleyexpress.net/burnleynews/Council-chief-hits-out-at.3767200.jp

Ex-Cllr's funeral involving throwing objects off a bridge into traffic:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/burnley/3559576.Disturbance_after_ex_Burnley_BNP_councillor_s_funeral/

The meat for the barbecue was even stolen!

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/burnley/3583988.Meat_stolen_for_Burnley_BNP_man___s_memorial_BBQ/

Edited by Wildcat

not be long now before we have full blown race riots in most towns. a govt mix of dollys has made this now possible. i for one am sick and tired of foreign folk in this city/uk bnp will take a lot more seats and will hopfully be governing this country before long. this would bring a stop to racial incidents knife and drug crime and terrorising incidents pity we have a wet eared leader in control of the uk.

the only thing the BNP would do is make things worse for people in Britain, including yourself.

I've had posts took away about the original thread for insulting people I think.. Is liars Twisters idiots and troll!!!!!!!!!! Insulting? Being made out to be a racist is though

why care what people you dont know think? apparently im very racist, i know im not but speak my mind..

The article I saw mentioned Sharon Wilkinson's 100% attendance record but didn't make any of your other claims. The attendance record is indeed remarkable compared with the BNP's usual performance.

Take a look at what Wildact wishes to hide from you:

http://liarsbuggersandthieves.blogspot.com/

A must listen to is his hero Weyman Bennett

http://simondarby.blogspot.com/2009/02/some-fun-for-thursday.html