Riot police at Sheffield Park Academy.

I looked at the article and some posters are obviously reading something else. As I see it 2 children were hurt and this is not the first time. A number of people collected outside the school to protest at the lack of protection their children or children they were related to were getting. If a 100 white people gathered outside a school to complain about lack of action, they would be labled concerned parents. So if you are from an ethnic minority you are not allowed to be concerned? A couple of police vans there to observe in case of trouble does not constitute a riot. No one was hurt or property damaged or arrested in this so called riot. I don't think incidents of bullying are unique to this school. The fact that this is racist is awful but bullying is bullying whatever the race of the child and bullying is physical assault and all parents have the right to voice their concerns if their school is not taking it seriously enough.

A good post.

So by Caucasian you believe that all those of this racial identity, who are born in England have issues with manners? Then you are obviously in agreement that the Asians in Darnell, as well as the white kids, have no manners??? Pakistani people, as well as indigenous white English are all Caucasian :) Or did you not know that???

Firstly I never said all, secondly all i was simply stating was what I have personally found to be the case in my experience, which is that the Chinese are very polite and respectful, and I have never heard of or known this nationality in Britain to behave like the primitive specimens we're discussing on this thread, obviously this could be a very different in someone elses observation and experience with the Chinese living here.

A good post.

white people would be just labelled 'concerned parents' I think they would more likely be labelled 'a ranting racist mob'.

I am sick to death of these one sided assumptions.

No mention in the Star who were rampaging through Littledale trashing cars and frightening everybody in their wake.

Can someone somewhere just say something nice about the indigenous Britts instead of thinking they are holier than thou if they put other races first.

I think it could push more people towards th BNP just so they cn have a chance to be heard instead of being maligned by their own race.

white people would be just labelled 'concerned parents' I think they would more likely be labelled 'a ranting racist mob'.

No mention in the Star who were rampaging through Littledale trashing cars and frightening everybody in their wake.

Can someone somewhere just say something nice about the indigenous Britts instead of thinking they are holier than thou if they put other races first.

I think it could push more people towards th BNP just so they cn have a chance to be heard instead of being maligned by their own race.

Hey stew, chill fella! The vast, vast majority of posters on SF I guess are white, so they probably dont feel the need to say something nice about themselves, well not all the time..but if it helps, as a black fella, let me say the overwhelming majority of indigenous British folks are...nice!

It was actually well reported that the miscreants on Littledale were mainly Asian, I read it and heard it reported as such on the radio.

I agree totally. It was a riot. The police was overwhelmed. How did the teacher get a blackeye. The people at the primary school are all liars. They were chanting white trash and alqaeda. This was a racist riot. march on the town hall next time because there will be a next time and I doubt that the response from the white population at the school will be to run and hide again. All the people on littledale must be liars and racist for making this up.. All the children who saw the riot must be the same. The parents iv spoken to are ready to go to prison to protect their children. All this because of a racist revenge attack. . By the way no one has been excluded for racist remarks at that school. Its tolerated and this is why the troubles arise. Especially after all this, any racist remark should be treated with exclusions. The kids should be encouraged to report any racist abuse even if it is common place. I appreciate the parents and family's concerns about the schools lack of caring but the asian community must admit that their reaction was over the top and inflammatory.

Hey stew, chill fella! The vast, vast majority of posters on SF I guess are white, so they probably dont feel the need to say something nice about themselves, well not all the time..but if it helps, as a black fella, let me say the overwhelming majority of indigenous British folks are...nice!

It was actually well reported that the miscreants on Littledale were mainly Asian, I read it and heard it reported as such on the radio.

Sorry old pal .Just get fed up of people taking a one sided view

Iv just watched calendar and my pessimism for good relations has increased. Only showing one side of the story again.it seems the medias unfair coverage is going to make people even more hatred. May be this is what the media wants in order to get people ready for the holy war. This war will start against iran and will sweep across all nations. Either everyone lives in peace or the consequences will be the third world war. I fear

This war will start against iran and will sweep across all nations. Either everyone lives in peace or the consequences will be the third world war. I fear

..flippin hell, all that from some lads feytin at Park Academy?

Yes, we should all learn to live in peace, but the language you're using is not that of a peacemaker or someone who is prepared to make sacrifices to achieve that objective.

..flippin hell, all that from some lads feytin at Park Academy?

Yes, we should all learn to live in peace, but the language you're using is not that of a peacemaker or someone who is prepared to make sacrifices to achieve that objective.

I would sacrifice my life for peace, they shot the man who said peace could last forever. Your not going to get peace by showing one side of events. I'm sure the muslim community know what I'm on about. Ever since 9.11 muslims have been targets for blame and targets for terrorists. Just like the irish in the past. You must admit that moderate brits are becoming radicalised by the contrast of media reporting and reality .......