Pubs/restaurants in Sheffield that sell full English breakfasts?

Does anyone know of any where in sheffield area were they sell full englishes?

Wot sort of dumb-ass question is this? It's this type of drivel that lowers the tone of this site!!!!

Woteva next? I've not seen my cat for ages? When's the bus due? What's that loud noise overhead? Who's just driven down my street? Who's that at the door? Who's just rung me up? Where can I buy a budgie?

I would imagine just about any 'greasy spoon' and decent pub and restaurant in the area.

I think you need to get out and about more m8, coz if you don't know by now then I guess you never will!

:rant::gag::(:rant:

Wot sort of dumb-ass question is this? It's this type of drivel that lowers the tone of this site!!!!

Woteva next? I've not seen my cat for ages? When's the bus due? What's that loud noise overhead? Who's just driven down my street? Who's that at the door? Who's just rung me up? Where can I buy a budgie?

I would imagine just about any 'greasy spoon' and decent pub and restaurant in the area.

I think you need to get out and about more m8, coz if you don't know by now then I guess you never will!

no we don't want to lower the tone do we?:rolleyes:

How many do you want? i'll cook you a full english.... £3.00 to you.

you seem to be being rather nasty on some of the threads, ranting at people for topic of threads. Why do you bother joining in? If you don't like the topic or haven't anything constructive to say to these people asking for help/advice, then don't bother saying anything! THIS FORUM IS FOR EVERYONE. RANT OVER!!

try a greasy spoon cafe -cant beat them for a gutbuster breakfast:thumbsup:

Anyone know what guest ale in Wetherspoons compliments a full English?

Should I try a dark, full bodied stout or a go with a real ale (hoppy and light)?

now then me owd SAUSAGE, don't get too EGGcited, BEAN there done that, any 'BEER CAN!?!' go with a brekkie.

A TOAST to the full English, yer a CHIP off the old block.

Hold the black pudding on mine ill have extra bacon instead

"eggs are for breakfast not for life"

You can get a FULL English at Fagans pub. From memory:

Bacon

Sausage

Black Pud

Egg

Tomato

Mushroom

Beans

B & B

Fried Bread

Chips

Costs about a fiver and can be washed down with a couple of pints of guinness (full bodied stout) or moonshine (hoppy and light).