Going out in Rotherham

Hi am going out in Rotherham over the weekend just wondered if anyone cud recommend any decent pubs / bars round the city centre.

Hi mate two things

Rotherham - city?

Rotherham - decent??????????????????????????????

Put up what you are looking for mate music wise and try to point you in right direction. Friday is the busier night in the town centre.

I work in town at a venue but i'll refrain from advising it until you let me know what you are after

If you like live music have a look at the blues bar situated in the town centre

Hopefully someone will advise you where to go as I work in Rotherham (not in the centre) and most of the staff I work with avoid it at the weekends,lots of idiots out looking for trouble.

Shame to see just negative comments about Rotherham. True, for us Gay clubbers, there is little to occupy us there at all; however, you will be pleased to note that there is a new Gay Night called 'SWEET' starting on Sunday 1st March, at the Onyx Rooms (Formerly Milanos).

Another bar I would also recommend for its live rock music and open attitude, is SNAFU, nearby.

I go out in rotherham quite alot, friday is a better nite, just head for the centre and do the rounds, all the bars a close together and liquid is great for a cheesey end to the nite.

I have never had any trouble in rotherham...always found it to be a great laugh

i like no10 bar and although i dont like the music the choclate mint aero cocktail in snafu is amazing!!

Hi mate two things

Rotherham - city?

Rotherham - decent??????????????????????????????

Put up what you are looking for mate music wise and try to point you in right direction. Friday is the busier night in the town centre.

I work in town at a venue but i'll refrain from advising it until you let me know what you are after

Hi we're looking for mainly places that play rock music and proper pubs that serve real ale & food

Hi we're looking for mainly places that play rock music and proper pubs that serve real ale & food

SNAFU is definately for you then- always loved it in there!!!

go to vault in rotherham on friday night its a penny a drink on all drinks ive been told

Snafu and you are sorted

if after food woudl probably say go to the Charters (is that still a rock pub?) near the markets

avoid any of the other town centre pubs

go to vault in rotherham on friday night its a penny a drink on all drinks ive been told

Vault is chav ridden bassline hell hole, best thing to do with that place is get it full and then lock the doors, in 5 years time open the doors and they would still be chanting you wot, you wot in their fake henry loyd (sp) jumpers bought for 2quid off the market