Urgent - Help needed finding a venue for February 21st

Hi

Already tried them - we have to have their DJ at an additional cost of £100 on top of the £100 the room will cost. Bearing in mind we have already been fleeced of £80 we had as a deposit at the George then we just can't afford it :(

Hi not central sheffield but could try as a last resort (!) phoenix club on deerlands avenue S5. close to 17 and 75/76 bus routes. been to a couple of parties there not fantastic but it was warm and serve alcohol! you can do your own catering and there's a stage for the dj

Edited by lisaem
added info

Hi

Already tried them - we have to have their DJ at an additional cost of £100 on top of the £100 the room will cost. Bearing in mind we have already been fleeced of £80 we had as a deposit at the George then we just can't afford it :(

Thats a shame, I didn't realise my friend had paid that much for it.

There's a function room at Woodbourn stadium at attercliffe (off Staniforth Rd)- I think its part of Pitz soccer ground. Ayway my sister had her wedding reception there 2 years ago and the room was free (i think you have to put a deposit behind the bar and when your guests have spent equal to the deposit get it back) they let us bring our own dj and catering too.

Try the Highcliffe Hotel on Greystones rd don'nt know how many it holds but they have a function room but never seem to have many functions

Try the Redrooms (old empire bar) side of debenhams

A mate had some agreement with the guy who runs it, free hire of the place

he takes the money from the bar!

Already has sound system

Edited by BigTeeOwls

I can second the function room at Woodburn Road, we've had loads there. Nice room, seperate room for own food and can have own DJ. Pay a deposit but get it back as long as there is no trouble!

the polish club on Ecclesall road has a big dance floor and a bar but I dont know how much it costs.

Netheredge Hotel, Montgomery Road, Sheffield, S7 1LN. (0114) 255 4363

we have booked the steel city community club on shiregreen lane £85 got a big room for 150 people. you can have your catering and disco

Hi, we were also let down by the George IV luckily for us we hadn't paid a deposit.

We're now booked into the Sheffield Ski village, a bit out of the way but you can do your own food & they're very helpful. Loads of room & late licence as they don't have to worry about the neighbours!