Shed break-ins - Heeley

just gt home to find some one has broken onto my shed & littlelockets play house.

as far as i can see nothing has been taken. only knew because the air compressor was in the middle of the garden.

dont know how they have manage to get in to it i am the end of a block of terraces with fences all the way around & 2 locked gates.

keep an eye on your sheds in the myrtle road area

just gt home to find some one has broken onto my shed & littlelockets play house.

as far as i can see nothing has been taken. only knew because the air compressor was in the middle of the garden.

dont know how they have manage to get in to it i am the end of a block of terraces with fences all the way around & 2 locked gates.

Cheers! I've been in all day and there have been a fair few of the scrap wagons circulating today so might have been one of those :( Sounds like they got disturbed luckily, get yourself some monster padlocks!

Cheers for letting us know, there has been a few incidents reported of recent round the myrtle rd way, if not break ins, just general car window smashing etc, i hope you didnt loose to much to the scum bags that did it x

i was out between 11.30 & 1'15. it happened between then. still cant understand how the got through 2 locked gates

Make sure you report it to the police locket,

we had a spate of cellar kitchen and shed breakins,

on Myrtle,Thornborough and Walden Road just before Christmas.

Police were very helpful & put on extra patrols and surveillance.

m&p

The whole city is being tormented with this sort of thing. Its getting to epidemic proportions

I'm in favour of shooting trespassers on your land tbh.

I'm in favour of shooting trespassers on your land tbh.

...as long as you're not overreacting. :hihi::hihi:

i was out between 11.30 & 1'15. it happened between then. still cant understand how the got through 2 locked gates

They'll have gone over the top of the gates! No problem even a 10 foot gate to a spry thief! Years back I found one in our neighbour's secure yard at about 4am - I was drunk and had wandered downstairs and the outside light came on and there he was, thinking of a way into their little lad's (as was) bedroom window. Then he saw me and legged it.

cctv will be working tomorrow along with shed alarms.

its not always the lock they go for. had my shed done years ago in the night and they unscrewed the hinges. but as it was wired to the house alarm all they got was the alarm going off and all the neighbours out.

put bigger hinges on and put bolts on some instead of screws, might make em move on..

don't put bolts on every hole though as the burgular might sue for repetative strain injury undoing them all.............

well at least they didnt take the traffic cones ready for tomorrow :hihi::hihi::hihi:

only kidding :hihi::hihi::hihi: