ToysRus=Nobagsrus

I resent that one! Probably cos I don't have a kid...

the staff in toys are us i find very annoying and ignorant!! the younger ones are ok,last time i visited with my young daughter i got a trolley so i didnt take my prAM IN as i was on my own so i sat my daughter in the seat

after walking round and picking 2 large ish items i went to pay,after that i went round to where the noddy car at the exit is, took my bags out of the trolley and then my daughter who i had to carry because she cant walk!! so at this point i had my hands full

a lady who worked there she had grey hair,around 50 ish wore glasses she was quite short, saw that i was struggeling to put the trolley back with my hands full and she just stood there at the side of me and did nothing,then some one walked infront of the trolley so i tutted and she very aggresivley said "whats your problem" at this point i flipped and said can you not see im struggeling and pushed the troley in her direction. SHE DIDNT EVEN PUT IT AWAY! just left it

and if i hadnt been in a rush id have got the daft cow sacked!!

and if i hadnt been in a rush id have got the daft cow sacked!!

That'll teach 'em to mess with you... :nono:

x

for sureee lol

i hate any one who looks down there noses at people

if i wouldnt have got her the sack id probably have slapped her but violence solves nothing lol

They took my bag off me when I went in there the other month, I've not been back. Every other store lets me take carrier bags/handbags in - it's a pathetic policy that's loosing them business. I certainly went elsewhere.

my friend has e-mailed then about their policy.......here's the response....

Thank you for your email advising of your comments following your friend’s recent visit to our Sheffield store.

We have operated this approach in all of our stores in the UK since 1985 and it is primarily in place for safety and security reasons. This policy is advertised on our signage displayed both in the front window and above the customer service desk.

Our approach to bag deposits has been developed for the safety and security of our customers and products and is a procedure we have operated in all of our stores since we began trading. I can assure you that in no way do we intend any offence by this measure but we do find it effective in our goals of safety and security which are of course beneficial to our customers.

Many of our customers prefer to leave their bags with us while they are shopping rather than risk leaving them in their cars or have the distraction of looking after them while shopping.

Thank you once again for your email. Customer feedback is important to us as it allows us to identify shortfalls we would otherwise be unaware of.

my daughter had to leave a her lil pink handbag (shes 5) at the customer service desk until we came out!!