Hair stuck in back of throat...help!

26 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

You seriously bumped a 12 year old thread to ask that?

I found a 17 year old thread yesterday and the consensus was that Tony Blair was a good guy. 

I was going to bump that one but I'm not very popular as it is so decided against it🤣

40 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I found a 17 year old thread yesterday and the consensus was that Tony Blair was a good guy. 

I was going to bump that one but I'm not very popular as it is so decided against it🤣

Yeah I don't understand why people get argo when an old thread is bumped, who really cares? It's not as if the Sheffield forum is an inviolable place of complete order and perfection.

I found it more bizarre than annoying tbh.

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

I found it more bizarre than annoying tbh.

That makes sense, but I was just worried for OPs safety as growing a beard in your throat could lead to asphyxiation! Some people on other forums do get legitimately angry when old threads are woken up and I just dont get it

They used to say, "cough it up, it might be a shilling!"

But seriously it's no fun.

6 hours ago, croxfordc03 said:

Yeah I don't understand why people get argo when an old thread is bumped, who really cares? It's not as if the Sheffield forum is an inviolable place of complete order and perfection.

I agree. It’s not what year the post is that’s brought up, but what the subject is about !

8 hours ago, croxfordc03 said:

That makes sense, but I was just worried for OPs safety as growing a beard in your throat could lead to asphyxiation! Some people on other forums do get legitimately angry when old threads are woken up and I just dont get it

The OP hasnt logged in for 2 years and from reading the 2nd page it seems it may not have actually been a hair in the throat anyway.