Lindsey Road Youth Club

Just wondered if anyone remembers the bikers  from late 60s early 70s.

Cant remember most of their names but do remember a lovely lad named phil with black hair

Think he came from the top end of parson cross. Also remember a Ronnie, quite a character. Can someone jog my memory.

Edited by nikki-red

Maybe i should have put this on the Parson Cross thread instead.

walked up from firthpark used to go to st pats first then up to lindsay

loved the time spent there , some of the lads were mick holmes twiggy stan , jeff wild , also micheal curley who very sadly I know is no longer with us .ah happy days

loved the time spent there , some of the lads were mick holmes twiggy stan , jeff wild , also micheal curley who very sadly I know is no longer with us .ah happy days

i knew all the above,i was the same age as curley,holmesy and jeff,and a year younger than twiggy.

went there in about 78-79 knocked about with eric wood,craig bagshaw,kenty and a few more. good old days

I know all these names ..........Mick Holmes is my cousin if you want any info please pm me :)

went there in about 78-79 knocked about with eric wood,craig bagshaw,kenty and a few more. good old days

kenty,baggy and woody.......knew em all,my sister went out with kenty for years.

who is this baggy here

I lived on Deerlands Ave. Used to go to Lindsey Youth Cub regularly